Denied zBlxcky Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by Blxck, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Blxck

Blxck New Member

IGN:
    zBlxcky

Previous IGN:

https://de.namemc.com/search?q=zBlxcky

Second Account:
    https://de.namemc.com/search?q=Proxxi

Realm applying for:
    Factions

Timezone:
    I am living in Germany. My Timezone is EU (GMT+1)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?:
    I think, the community views me as neutral. I am not toxic. I respect every player and its behavior. I always greet players I know and I am mostly friendly to all of the players online.

How active are/were you:
    I could possibly be online for 3-4 hours a day. It is that limited because I have a lot of school.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?

Yes that will not be a problem for me. I will more likely be online more then 10 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Decimate?:
    I think, I can bring something to the team that I think is very beneficial and would help push Decimate in a positive direction. I have very good communication skills, and as you will read later on in my application, it is one of the most important qualities you can have. In order to have a successful team, you need to be clear on everything and be 100% on track. I am very good at filling in others with necessary information needed to get things done and I love completing my tasks swiftly, and at ease. I would like to apply because I feel my social skills will help push Decimate in the right direction as I am patient, and I don’t get stressed or angry when dealing with toxic, or obnoxious players. I want to apply to have an opportunity to represent myself as a player and the Decimate team through my words, and actions on the server and the forums. I want to represent Decimate and myself as highly as possible through being professional at all times, and not getting myself involved in situations that can jeopardize my role in the community and Decimate as a whole. I want to help spread positivity while also taking up my role as a staff member and helping to keep the community fresh, fun, and long-lasting. I am also very flexible and will do whatever is expected of me, with my best foot forward.

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community?:
    Things I would do that would benefit DecimatePVP is use my background knowledge of factions to help take care of issues faster. I am very experienced with factions and the rules of cannoning, bases, claiming, etc. I know how to deal with situations that may be leaning towards trouble, by taking control of the situation and handling it in a professional manner, and being as fair as possible to both parties, while dealing with the situation in its whole. I would also help bring fresh ideas to the table that I think would benefit the server and help it become the go-to factions server for players. I love coming up with ideas and sharing it with others and I know my ideas would not only improve the server, but it would make the gameplay easier and less time consuming for the players. I would also benefit by always being willing to give advice and chat with people. I love learning about people and their lives and I think those soft skills of being able to relate to people is very important when choosing who you want to be apart of the staff team. I think players can express themselves better when they have someone who can talk to them and relate to them, and I feel as though I do as great job with that. I could ramble on about this, but the last thing I would say is, I would always give it my all. No matter what situation is given to me, I would always do my best and I would never refrain from asking for help because if you never ask the question, you will never know the answer. I would always ask for help if I am unsure in order to better prepare myself for when the situation occurs again.

What will you do to improve the community?:
    To improve a community you first need to take care of the actual server itself. One of those factors being, cheaters. Cheaters are one of the biggest problems on servers and I would be able to improve the community by getting rid of people with an unfair advantage. I am skilled and experienced in recognizing cheaters and being able to pick them out of large crowds of players who may be fighting, raiding, etc. I would also take care of the chat and keep it as friendly and non toxic as possible. I would help keep spam to a minimum to ensure the chat is non-toxic and is a place to talk to your friends and your foes. Although “faction banter” is okay, it needs to stay within reasonable guidelines and must not become out of hand. The talk between rival factions must stay server related and if anything was taken into IRL conversation that was inappropriate, racist, or disrespectful to an extent, I would quickly take care of the problem and help ensure it would never happen again. I would also help improve the community by listening to suggestions and help to incorporate them into the server. One thing that attracts players is when the staff team listens to the community and includes them in decisions. I would help include players and make sure they all get a voice in such a large, growing community. I would also help improve the community through the forums. I love interacting with new members and og’s on the forums and getting to know there faction origins. I believe that if the forums stays active and thriving with conversation which I can help improve, the server will stay thriving and will keep growing.

Previous staff experiences:
    GommeHD.net - Teamspeak/Discord Supporter. Left because of inactivity.
    play.Vanitymc.co - Helper. Resigned because staff team was unfriendly (bullied) Falsebanned players by accident so I left.
    Proof:

2018-10-20_19.46.06.png

Can you record?:
    Yes I do have Open Broad Software to record cheaters for proof.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes I have a working microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?:

I got banned from TheArchon for Autoclicking once. I got unbanned and I deleted everything.
    I am currently banned from TheArchon for Swatt Threatening.
    I posted my Account infrmation to a friend of mine by accident and he logged on and said bad things. I learned because of that and I will never ever give my account information to ANYONE.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and it's community?:
    Yes, I will not hurt or destroy the server.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:

Yes I will. I have experience on different Servers with the Guidelines I will completely respect and follow them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
    My decisions as staff are never going to be baised on the relation I have with the player. If they break the rules they have to get punished. In that case I will follow the given staff rules.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
    If I personally break the Staffrules, I am totally OK with getting demoted. I will respect every single of your desicions.​

#1 Blxck, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  2. Blxck

Blxck New Member

Ive added a few things, I did not mention in my last Application.
    Please give reason for your voting. Thank you.

1. Added Detail
    2. Added Color
    3. Lost proof of beeing staff on GommeHD.net

Blxcky
    Minecraft player for fun.

#2 Blxck, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  3. RespectYourself

RespectYourself Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Hi!
    1. Great detail
    2. Not that active on the forums, the application and comment being your 2nd and 3rd post
    3. Well said, i like this part.

4. Interesting. Can you go more in depth on this?
    5. What if it was your faction and your enemy? How would you handle that if the enemy called bias?
    6. You stay on topic the entire time and overall is a solid application.
    Im waiting for your response before I give my final opinion.

4. Blxck

Blxck New Member

So basicly, I missunderstood the rules. I muted players for the wrong amount of time and sometimes I forgott to take screenshots of people saying the N word or advetising. Thats all.
    Thank you for the great voting

I dont care if the player, that is breaking the rules, is my faction member or my enemy. They get the punishment that they deserve.

I quit the Decimate Forums a while ago because my Faction wasnt playing and all. So I decided to get inactive and thats why its my 3rd message. Ill be more active if I get accepted of course.

#4 Blxck, Jan 8, 2019
  5. RespectYourself

RespectYourself Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

This is a red flag. What if your faction decides they do not want you being staff on another server. You're in Abzya correct? Pretty sure they are focusing heavily on the archon.

Also, you're only going to get active if you get accepted?

6. Blxck

Blxck New Member

I will be able to manage all of that. I will still be active on Decimate. Abzya knows that and hopefully respects that. If not they simply have to deal with my decisions.

Beeing a part of a Staff Team means taking time. Of cours I will lose time with Abzya but I will be able to spend more time with a great staff team.

#6 Blxck, Jan 8, 2019
  7. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Agreed

8. Hotkeq

Hotkeq Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Germany is currently on GMT+1 not GMT+2

9. Blxck

Blxck New Member

Oh well I thought it was GMT+2 I did not check it tho. Edited it. Thanks.

10. OffCourseYT

OffCourseYT Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Hello. Before giving you a rating, you said you resigned off vanity due to you false banning. This makes 0 sense. Mistakes are mistakes. You would not resign off of it. You would get demoted. Can you clear this up?

11. Blxck

Blxck New Member

Welp. I resigned because the Staff Team was not really friendly. I often got "bullied" and that I falsebanned people gave it the rest so I made the decision to quit and not having to worry about all that stuff anylonger. I could add that Into the application if needed.

12. Selesyna

Selesyna Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here

13. Moose

Moose Member

Sorry but you are making your app just very hard to understand at this, point
    1. You are now saying you were bullied because of other staff members, but what ways did they bully you, because there is literally only 2 things they could have done.
    2. I see if they were trying to help you if you misunderstood their sense of humor possibly, due to you doing falsebanning people. I see why Vanity staff would have been mad at you.
    3. Also how do you false ban people on accident, that's very weird for that to happen.
    4. I also want to know if you abused your powers at all when you were on Vanity
    Because I can see false banning people is when you are raiding people and you are told to ban this person and give them a false reason why they were banned. (I am some what good friends with Abzya so if I ask they would tell me the truth.)
    Because your app is already iffy.

14. Blxck

Blxck New Member

Ive never abused my options as Staff member of Vanity. Tha ban rules on Vanity were really bad. Saying "KYS N*GGER" Was only a 1 hour mute every time they said that. So I went on, asked UsedMilk if I could ban them for like 10 minutes so they would stop spamming it every time they are unmuted. He said " Well if they are going on with that, its fine ban them for 5-10 minutes." So I did that. Then Biddings got a lot of reports against me saying that I falseban people. SO she asked me to provide every screenshot of me banning people. Of course I did not have all so she decided to be mad at me the whole time beeing Staff. And she went on telling others how "retarded" I am. I didnt like that at all so I simply left the Team. There is nothing wrong with that. Hope my point got cleared right here.

I'm sorry for my mistakes, that you may read incorrectly. I am German and my English is not the best. I hope you will respect that and won't rate because of my lack of English skills.

15. Moose

Moose Member

That some what clears it up but if you are going to be staff on here and you get it, it's very important to take every screenshot. Always do it first before executing the problem first
    Final answer
    Neutral

16. Ace

Ace Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Application denied, admitting that he'll abuse his perms for Abyza if accepted, a joke or not this is not tolerated and therefore you will not be staff.