Denied WrongThinking_ Staff Application, the last one im making

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by MySoftHair_, Jan 8, 2019.

1. MySoftHair_

MySoftHair_ New Member

IGN:
    WrongThinking_

Previous IGN:
    MySoftHair_ https://namemc.com/search?q=WrongThinking__

Age (Must be 14 or older):

Timezone:
    AST (Arabian Standard Time)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?:
    Friendly, non-toxic

How active are/were you:
    Weekdays 3-6 hours Weekends 6-12 hours

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
    Yes most likely I can put in minimal 10 hours and maximum 15 hours

Why would you like to apply for Candy Clash?:
    I want to be a staff member on CandyClash because I believe I can have a good influence on the community of Decimate, for multiple reasons including, I am a very friendly person being nice to everyone I meet and trying to be as honest as possible. Another reason I believe I can have a positive impact is because I’m mature I believe. I am mature enough because I am always try to be calm never trying to get mad or anything along those lines and I can be funny, kind, and strict at anytime I need to be. Another thing is I have a very good work ethic if I want something done I will get it done very quickly and efficiently taking no time to get what I want done, also if i need something done, i dont stop working on it until its done completely.

Another thing is I am loyal not server hopping leaking anything sensitive about DecimatePvP etc. I believe I am to mature for that. Another thing is I am very dependable if you need me I will always answer very quickly and that is something most people can't do. I am also very good in a team environment I can work very well with other people that I have never met before for example say the staff have a project they have to do and I have never met some of these staff members I can work very well with them in all situations and I can work very efficiently with the other staff members being able to make the best final product that we possibly could make depending on the time given to us. Also I am very flexible I can change what i am doing whenever I am needed so if I am doing something and another staff member needs me I can help since I am very flexible. Also I am a very good multi tasking and being able to do up to 3 things at a time without them feeling rushed or not being able to put and much time and effort in them as I would to like have.

What would you do to benefit DecimatePvP and its community?:
    I believe that I could benefit Decimate because outside of the application I am a nontoxic guy. Whenever someone kills someone in game they usually spam chat with “L EZ NOOB” I am the type of person to tell them Good fight. I am also extremely mature which I hope I have shown in my application, which I will further explain in the next paragraph.

Related to being non-toxic and mature, I like to think that I am mature. I always acknowledge my own mistakes and admit that it was me who made the mistake. Others will usually try and argue back and say it wasn't their fault and blame others, but not me. If I do something wrong, I like to admit to it. Maturity also ties into honesty. If you are very mature, you are likely very honest. I would like to set an example to others and show them that being toxic over a block game is not necessary. I know that most of the community is toxic, but I would like to be different and be very mature and non-toxic.

A final reason for why I should be accepted over other applicants is because of my past experience. I know that having experience with staffing does not determine if you get accepted or not, but it certainly shows the recruiters you have an idea of what you are doing.

What will you do to improve the community?:
    I would like to be a role model and show them that being toxic over a block game is not necessary. I know that most of the community is toxic, but I would like to be different and be very mature and non-toxic.

Previous staff experiences :
    i have been staff on one server but it is shutdown now so i do not think you will care about it

Can you record?:
    Yes

Do you have a microphone?:
    Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?
    not many

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy DecimatePvP and it's community?:
    Yes, i swear

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
    Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
    Yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?
    Yes

2. Moose

Moose Member

Hi Mysofthair!
    I have a few things you about your application.
    1. I would like to know why you were banned from servers you "not many" and how many is not many, many is used for a lot of times.
    2. You liked to keep repeating your self over and over in your application. You used mature a lot in your app.
    3. Your grammar is very iffy. I saw atleast very easily mistake grammar punctuations in your application, quite always missing the capitalizing in the letter I and very many run ons.
    4. You have no proof of you being as you say "The server closed. So I don't know if that will help at all." Is there any possibility you have a SS (Screenshot) of you being staff and what server did you staff on?
    5. Not once in how you would benefit Decimate, you did not talk about benefiting the server at all, the only thing you talked about was how you would be mature.
    6. You said " I know that staffing in the past does not determine if you get accepted or not" It quite does, they do not look to accept people with out any staffing because it takes time to teach. My self does not have staffing, but it's very hard to get accepted with out no proof of staffing, shows why they put " Any staff experiences. If so show proof.

So with reasoning I provided

3. Moose

Moose Member

This is all written on a phone so DO NOT flame me for auto correct
    Reee k

4. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Hello Applicatiant,
    I will be saying a couple things about your application before I give my rating.
    • You have no staff experiences, well any that can be proven. Having you as staff without previous experience is not ideal as you would need to get teached or many many things.
    • You kept repeating yourself and were using the same topic about how mature you were for nearly every question.
    • You have lots and lots of grammatical errors.
    • You state you are mature mainly because you won't leak documents but I don't continue to see how maturity is such a big thing right now.
    • You are only ever talking about how Being staff will make YOU a more mature person, never to help out in the community.
    Because of these reasons above and stated above my responce, I'll be giving this application a -1.
    Anyways, Good Luck!
    -1Free

Tip: A mentioned CandyClash a couple of times, Candy is now back to decimate so I would suggest editing the parts which still have CandyClash with them.

5. MySoftHair_

MySoftHair_ New Member

hello, I just want to thank everyone for the responses and I know my grammar isn't the best but i try to get everything right, ill do better next time hopefully, praying for the best.

6. FoxSpecies

FoxSpecies Admin
    Staff Member Admin

You can always use a grammar check / spelling check app to help you out.

7. MySoftHair_

MySoftHair_ New Member

thanks for the suggestion, ill try one

8. RespectYourself

Staff Member Admin

well said

9. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Agreed. -1 from me. Best of luck though.

10. MySoftHair_

MySoftHair_ New Member

about the staff thing, I don't really need to be taught anything because in most things I am self-taught, I can learn from youtube so that really should not be a problem.

11. OffCourseYT

OffCourseYT Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Neutral.

The reasons for this is well said by the users above. Also, you can't learn how to staff from YouTube. Yeah, you can learn some things but every server is different. Have a good one!:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. MySoftHair_

MySoftHair_ New Member

aight thanks for the comment.

13. Retrovise

Retrovise Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Neutral Opinion
    • You seem extremely dedicated, as activity and interaction on the Forums has been frequent
    • You have frequent grammar errors throughout the application. As Fox said, grammar checkers are available if you require one
    • Lack of staff experience may play a part in the final decision, however this shouldn't matter
    Good luck man!

14. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

As stated above, you can't entirely self teach yourself how to staff, even though I was a staff member before here on many servers I still had to be tought how things run here.

15. MySoftHair_

MySoftHair_ New Member

thank you!

ok maybe if i got accepted people could teach me things here and there, anyway hoping for the best

#15 MySoftHair_, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2019
  16. isabella

isabella Mod
    Staff Member Mod

-1 Reason stated why

17. Ace

Ace Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Application denied for these reasons.