Wizzy's YouTuber Application

Discussion in 'Media' started by Wizzy, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

In Game Name: WizzyWizard

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/wizzywizard

Link to server video:
    ( 1st Video )

( 2nd Video )

( 3rd Video )

(I Have Videos Back On Decimate Also)

Why should we give you this rank?: I have been playing Decimate for quite some time now and always loved and enjoyed the unique style of pvp it has to offer and after starting to do youtube again i have decided to put in my time to apply for the new revamp being CandyClash, Im currently Partnered with The Archon but as there map is shortly ending I plan on coming back to this community to play activly as something new to do (I currently have over 500+ subscribers, with an average video view of 250+ and over 10,000 views)

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, -Wizzy

#1 Wizzy, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 8:56 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 4PI

4PI Active Member

Hello. So you have 400 subs and average around 150 views. The requirements for YouTube is listed below:

New Youtube rank requirements:
    You must have 500+ subscribers
    You need to have a decent quality microphone
    Over 300 views on any of the videos you made.

I’m not exactly sure if we are super strict with this or we have exceptions or very lenient with this.

Good luck!

3. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

Thanks for the comment, I'm aware of the under five hundred subs but my channel has been growing rapidly I upload often and I keep every other requirement so I decided to post an application regardless

4. 4PI

4PI Active Member

I understand that, and I’m not -1ing or anything. I understand since a friend of mines got denied yt rank because of the requirements, but he got it in the end. So best of luck!

5. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

Wasn't having a go A-ha, Thank you for encouragement ❤

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. alreadys

alreadys Member

With my faction experience basing a lot around the Archon I can say Wizzy is a good guy who is frequently online and recording videos. Best of luck to you and your channel!

7. LocalStore

LocalStore Member

Good Luck! Your channel is actually very incising! I generally watched your last video, and learned EndStone is as valuable as Diamond Ore in McMMO and that them Mushroom Trees are very efficient for Wood Cutting McMMO!

8. MattMitchell001

I really enjoyed your video too you have a really clear microphone and you're actually interesting to watch and upload very frequently!

I can't wait to see you on CandyClash!

9. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

Thank you everyone

10. Ano

Ano Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Give this man yt rank he deserves it

11. 48fps

48fps Member

hmm, seems like a dedicated individual who loves playing minecraft and enjoys putting forth entertaining minecraft content.
    Best of luck to you.

12. Splash27

Splash27 New Member

Checked out your channel and seems pretty good. I understand you don't have the requirements, but I think you deserve the rank anyways.

13. Tre

Tre New Member

+1!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hishoka

Hishoka Member

- Neutral

- The stated player does not meet the requirements subscriber wise (423 at this very moment) (-0.5)
    - The stated player has already uploaded a video (+0.5)
    - The stated player said "alts" were printing- possible scripting?
    proof: http://prntscr.com/lrfbze (3:40)

15. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

They where not printing that second, they where standing still I just had thme open on my second monitor, Also have two videos up

16. Hishoka

Hishoka Member

another addition- player admitting to "scripting" technically.

17. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

LOL what? I confronted you in DM’s explaining how I wasn’t scripting

I would love to see where along the lines of our conversation i admitted to scripting or cactus alting, whatever your accusing me of, All I have said to you from then and now is “And I wasnt cactus scripting or whatever you said id have no idea how to do that We had faction members printing, and i had 2 alts on my second monitor (where standing still in the video if you look...)” Not quite sure how this is admitting to scripting

Bruh you got me so confused smh, I don’t appreciate false accusations.

Incase your still confused I had my main account “WizzyWizard” open on Badlion Client 1.8.9 recording the video (does nothave schematic) I also had open 2 Minecraft 1.8.9 Forges open on my second monitor small screened with schematica open, I simply type /printer on and put thme in position, you hold space for a second then tab onto the second minecraft screen, and let him print, this way u print two pillars at a time. If you look closely neither of the accounts where actually moving during the video so im clearly not scripting, The accounts are named Sloping and Seanyboy and to be COMPLETELY honest idek if they where actually even on the server at the time of recording.. im more then happily able to record a video and show you what i was doing if you still dont understand this detailed explanation...

EDIT: Badlion Client has a fullscreen windowed option under "Betterframes" so you can tab from monitor to monitor without your game freezing/small screening

#17 Wizzy, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  18. Hishoka

Hishoka Member

I do not see how this is possible due to not being able to be tabbed in two Minecraft- if you can have an unlisted video showing the staff how you do this in a private message then my opinion will change.

Again, you messaged me in my forum private messages asking about it once I decided not to reply on this direct forum post- then again this morning my time around 6:00 am in a Discord support-room.

Next, http://prntscr.com/lsn0zm - in this screenshot is the first message you sent me in the forum private messages- stating you have
    I will state a -1 due to the applicant keeps pushing for a reply after I did not give one.

19. Wizzy

Wizzy New Member

Uploading a video right now that will be sent in direct messages showing you how to do it, And that Quote is completely irrelevant to my application it was actually about another persons application where you stated "You applied for YT on another server so how can you be active on here"

I would like to point out that I was trying to clear my name from this false accusation of "scripting" sorry for coming across as pushy? Just not a fan of accusations as im hackusated nearly everday... Not sure why you would make such a comment and then not be open to post reply's on it.

And finally, I did not approach you in a discord support message I contacted you in game KINDLY and congratulated you on your staff application being accepted, And if you where willing to just have a chat about it? You where the one who decided to take it to a support room I simply just wanted to talk about why you feel your evidence is valid.

Update - Video has been uploaded and sent

#19 Wizzy, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  20. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

+1 Very nice and professional Youtuber.