Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

The_Hero_BG's Staff Application

Thread starter #1
My IGN is The_Hero_BG. I want to apply for Mod/Admin mostly on factions I am 14. I live in Bulgaria and my timezone is EEST (Eastern European Summer Time ). Long ago I was a toxic player but I've changed because I realized that I was hurting others and I didn't like it everyone hated me and I changed and now I am a more quiet person. On this account, I haven't played much on the server but on my cousins, I've played a lot like the whole weekend. I think you should accept me into the team because I want to help everyone on the server, to make them happy. If they tell me that there was a hacker I will go and check and if it's a hacker then I will ask another staff member "Should we ban this guy?". I will try to be the nicest guy , I will try to make everyone positive and creative I will say hello or hi to everyone and if someone needs help I will help him.this is my first staff application. I can record and I have a microphone but I will sound really young like 9 or 10 but I am 14 years old. I was never been banned. I understand that I will be blacklisted off the network without a chance to appeal. I understand that if I am found to only be trying to get staff for the title alone, I will be demoted. I will follow all the rules. I will get along with all people in the server. I hope you accept my staff Application.

Enar

I'm sorry, but this has no chance. I would recommend looking at some other (accepted) applications first and see the HUGE difference between those and this application. There is too much wrong with this to even sum it all up.

OffCourseYT

Server Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello. Please be sure to follow the proper format when making staff applications. The wrong format gets instantly denied.