Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Suggestion: Necromancer&Tamer

Thread starter #1
IGN: Tsubakrielshisa

Realm (Factions/Skyblock): Factions (Venus)

Suggestion: Remove the Necromancer and Tamer from the custom enchants. Honestly, it is just straight boring and unneeded. Having that on Mars is ok, but since Venus should have reduced custom enchants, I believe Necromancer and Tamer just get in the way of PvPing and should be vanquished from Venus. They really don't help you that much and are often just in the way by blocking your hits when like 10 of them spawn in a 3 meter radius. It makes PvP chaotic, confusing and disorganized. All in all, it just feels like they shouldn't be on Venus. PvP should be just between the players, not mobs.

Benefits of Your Suggestion: Better team coordination, more precise hits and clean, organized PvP overall.

Last edited:

Disapeared

Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
I agree as well, even if there are minimal custom enchants, when you’re in a fight and wolves or zombies spawn it automatically makes the combat seemed more custom enchants based. I can also understand how that would be incredibly annoying/useless.
+1

Moose

Server Helper
Staff member
Helper
I do agree with this, but in Venus your hearts sink very quickly, it's a way to escape, if you are a gap cool down or pearl cooldown, it is a way to get a few blocks away from your opponent
Neutral

Thread starter #14
I do agree with this, but in Venus your hearts sink very quickly, it's a way to escape, if you are a gap cool down or pearl cooldown, it is a way to get a few blocks away from your opponent
Neutral
People should just PvP more carefully and take many things into account when planning to escape, you shouldn't rely on third party assistance. Pearls and god apples are enough of a help as it is, wolves and zombies really are just in the way.