Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: BasilisBilis

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://el.namemc.com/profile/BasilisBilis.1

Realm applying for: (Skyblock/Factions) I like playing factions

Age (Must be 14 or older): I am 16 years old

Timezone: GMT+2

What do you think of yourself as far as being a toxic player or are you a calm and quiet player?: I was toxic before but now i am not because i thought that being toxic doesnt mean anything.The only think that happens when you be toxic is that all the players hate you and you play alone in the server and this is the main reason i stopped that because i know how it feels.

How active are/were you: I can play for like 6 to 7 hours a week

Do you understand that if you do not meet the minimal hours a week of Discord, forums, in-game, you will be demoted without further warning? Yes i understand that

Why should I accept you onto the staff team? What makes you different from other applicants? I feel like i would be a perfect staff for the server because i have been one before in another server.I know commands and i can help the server with problems it has

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community to make it better than it is, how will you being staff make a positive impact on Decimate? First of all i would listen to the ideas the community has to suggest for the servern i would talk to higher ranks and if they are good ideas we can make them so then can be happy and dont leave the server.

What will you do to improve the community? And how will you do it? If some people of the community are toxic i can give them a warn and if they dont stop a kick or ban and i can make it better by doing people like on the server.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): I was an admin in a server but this server went offline because they had no money to pay.
Can you record and have a microphone?: Yes i can record and i have a mic

Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes i was banned from another server because as i said before i was toxic.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and the community? And if you do, you understand you will be blacklisted off the network without a chance to appeal? (Depending on the severity of the offense.) Yes.

Do you understand that if you are found to only be trying to get staff for the title alone, you will be demoted? You should only apply for staff because you want to help the community do well and have the drive to help players and want to help guide Decimate to a brighter future: Yes i understand

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes and i know how this works because i was a staff.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff towards fellow faction members or even friends?:
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? (Including things not listed here.) Yes i understand

Respect

Sr. Admin
Staff member
Sr. Admin
hi.
  1. You are lacking a large amount of detail.
  2. What will you do to improve the community? And how will you do it? If some people of the community are toxic i can give them a warn and if they dont stop a kick or ban and i can make it better by doing people like on the server.
    Toxicity is allowed on our server.
  3. No previous history of staffing *with proof*

DownloadSpeed

Server Mod
Staff member
Hey,

Somethings about your application

- There is barely any detail.
- This is your first forums message, try interacting with the community a bit more.
- You seem new to the server so many try learning the rules.
- Lots of grammar errors.

I am going to give this application a -1. Try improving your application if you really want to become a staff member and add lots more detail.

Shallow

Server Helper
Staff member
Helper
Heyo!
Improvements:
  • Lacks detail.
  • Tons of grammatical mistakes.
  • Recommend you to not the answers and just keep the questions bold.
  • Become more active on forums.
  • Toxic behavior is allowed on Decimate due to it being mainly factions.
  • Activity: 6-7 hours a week isn't nearly enough as you need about 20 hours.
  • Need proof of staff experience either it be screenshots or video clips just something that shows us you were staff on other servers.
Good Things:
  • No previous punishments on Decimate.
  • I think it's good that you want to improve the server with new ideas to help grow and promote the server.
Rating:
Sorry, but I'm going to have to give this application an -1. I think you have good intentions but some of the needs weren't there but you still have some time to improve!

Milez_Playz

Staff member
Senior Mod
Hello!

First off, I want to say thank you for applying. Here is what I noticed from your application:

-lots of grammatical errors
-lack of detail and spacing
-hard to read at times
-no proof of staffing experience
-cannot staff up to or more than 20 hours a week (said 7-8 hours)
-has no punishments, and wants to improve on the community
-very new to the community

I appreciate your time for making this application. If you worked on what myself and other staff members have stated, you could have a chance in the future. With that said, I am giving this a -1. I wish you all the best of luck, and have a great day!

-Milez

CallMeToPvP

Server Helper
Staff member
Helper
Yeah, this application is no good from every side. You are super inactive from what you say 6-7h a week when you have to hit at least 20h a week. Lack of detail, a lot of grammar mistakes, the application doesn't look good and you spend like 5-10 minutes on this for sure. I think you are just doing this for the title you have no proof of staff experience and you have not interacted with the community at all. It is a -1 from me sorry but good luck!

Enar

Hello, here is what I think of your application.

1. Loads of grammatical errors. I know no one is perfect, and I don't want to be a spelling nazi, but you are not even capitalizing your I's which just makes it looks rushed and unprofessional
2. 7-8 hours a week is nowhere near enough, you need to get at least 20 hours a week being a staff member.
3. The bolding and unbolding is very weird, I would recommend next time that you use a color scheme and look better at what you are bolding and not bolding, it makes it look more professional.
4. Toxicity is allowed on this server as it is (mainly) factions.
5. This is your first post on the forums, kinda showing you are only here for the Helper role. You should get engaged a little more before you apply for staff.

Rating: -1