Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN:
QxeenChoco

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://namemc.com/search?q=QxeenChoco

Realm applying for: (Skyblock/Factions)
Factions

Age (Must be 14 or older):
I’m 14.

Timezone:
UK (GMT)

What do you think of yourself as far as being a toxic player or are you a calm and quiet player?:
I am generally quite calm when in game, I’m not going to lie and say I’m not toxic because I have been toxic in the past. Although I do know when being staff you cannot be toxic to the player you are helping etc or very toxic in chat for that matter, but other then that I would say I’m calm.

How active are/were you:
I can be active as I want to be honest, I’m on discord most of the day and I always have access to it, I can also have access to forums whenever I need. I’m able to be online in game after school for a good few hours and active most on weekends.

Do you understand that if you do not meet the minimal hours a week of Discord, forums, in-game, you will be demoted without further warning?
I do understand, yes.

Why should I accept you onto the staff team? What makes you different from other applicants?
Experience - I used to be staff on another server and I would spend most time on factions so I know I will be able to handle toxicity if someone were to be toxic towards me.
Dedication - I can be dedicated when I need to be and if I need to be dedicated to helping the community I will be, I’m not saying I could make factions a “calm and non-toxic place” because that will never happen but hopefully I can try to enforce the rules.
Toxicity - Although I’ve already mentioned it above I do know that in a gamemode like factions people will most likely be toxic towards me and other players, I’ve come to just ignore the harsh comments people give me so I wouldn’t be that bothered.
Approachable - I usually try my best to answers a players question but I’m limited to how much I can help/answer that question so I will try to the best of my abilities. I make it clear it’s okay to ask me questions and try to be friendly as possible.
Commands - I also know the most basic staff commands and this will help me as a staff member.

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community to make it better than it is, how will you being staff make a positive impact on Decimate?
Activity - I will be active which results in me seeing most of the misbehavior going etc for which I can then take action and punish the player accordingly. Being active also means I am ready to answers players questions as they can easily locate me and ask me them. If I'm not on the server then I am on discord or forums so I can help when needed.
Rule Breakers - I do not like people who cheat/hack so I would have no problem punishing them and feel any sympathy for them, I am able to handle situations with rule breakers maturely and without fuss. I can quickly upload the proof and punish them as soon as possible.

What will you do to improve the community? And how will you do it?
I’m not saying I can make a big change but I can try my best, being kind in general helps out. I can answer as many questions as possible with a reasonable answer and actually communicating with others without a reason makes change. I can ban/punish hackers and make the gameplay as fair as possible.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.):
Here’s some punishment’s I had made when being staff - http://prntscr.com/mh39qi.
Here's another screenshot of when I had “JrMod” - https://prnt.sc/fa2ynl.
I retired because the server I was staff on was dying out and there was never really anyone to punish or help.
I made it to Mod and was on the team for 1 year and a few days.

Can you record and have a microphone?:
I can and I do.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
I’ve only ever been banned from 1 server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and the community? And if you do, you understand you will be blacklisted off the network without a chance to appeal? (Depending on the severity of the offense.)
I vow that If I am accepted into the team I will not harm, disrupt or destroy Decimate and the community and if I do I understand I will be blacklisted without a chance to appeal.

Do you understand that if you are found to only be trying to get staff for the title alone, you will be demoted? You should only apply for staff because you want to help the community do well and have the drive to help players and want to help guide Decimate to a brighter future. :
I do understand.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I vow that during the time of staffing I will follow the set rules of staff rules/guidelines and not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff towards fellow faction members or even friends?:
I can get along/help people even if I do not like them and I have never been biased when I was staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? (Including things not listed here.)
I understand.

faderecon

+1 Great details
+1 Great timezone
+1 Active!!

This person is more better of a staff than I am D:

Joltaxe

• You missed quite a lot of details, and really to me it was more of a list, not a paragraph for each different think you being staff would help the community with. You gave limited reasons and there it felt like you put no effort into this application when reading it. -1
• You managed to provide proof for being staff. +1
• You fail to explain how you are approachable, you also have no idea on how staff on here works, so you can't know the basic commands. You fail to explain a lot of things that would make you a good staff member. Lack of detail. -1

Overall, I think the application was more solid than most, the simplistic design kept it easy to read, but I felt it had lack of effort and detail included. The only huge pluses to this application is that you provided proof for being staff. I also managed to talk to you a bit in discord, and you just felt a little immature and not qualified for this position. So, I think I'll keep this at a -1

Good luck anyway though! I'd love to work with you if you do manage to improve your application and get accepted.

Thread starter #4
• You missed quite a lot of details, and really to me it was more of a list, not a paragraph for each different think you being staff would help the community with. You gave limited reasons and there it felt like you put no effort into this application when reading it. -1
• You managed to provide proof for being staff. +1
• You fail to explain how you are approachable, you also have no idea on how staff on here works, so you can't know the basic commands. You fail to explain a lot of things that would make you a good staff member. Lack of detail. -1

Overall, I think the application was more solid than most, the simplistic design kept it easy to read, but I felt it had lack of effort and detail included. The only huge pluses to this application is that you provided proof for being staff. I also managed to talk to you a bit in discord, and you just felt a little immature and not qualified for this position. So, I think I'll keep this at a -1

Good luck anyway though! I'd love to work with you if you do manage to improve your application and get accepted.
You spoke to me on discord? Sorry that sounds really rude but I honestly don't remember. xD

Retrovise

+1
  • It appears you have dedication and a passion towards becoming staff here
  • Minimal grammar errors which shows maturity and integrity
  • You have good experience and have provided evidence to show that
  • You could of added a little more detail to your motives why you would like to become staff just to bolster your application a bit more
All in all, a semi-decent application.

Good luck!

Thread starter #8
+1
  • It appears you have dedication and a passion towards becoming staff here
  • Minimal grammar errors which shows maturity and integrity
  • You have good experience and have provided evidence to show that
  • You could of added a little more detail to your motives why you would like to become staff just to bolster your application a bit more
All in all, a semi-decent application.

Good luck!
Thank you!

Nataliie

Server Admin
Staff member
Admin
What do you think of yourself as far as being a toxic player or are you a calm and quiet player?:
I am generally quite calm when in game, I’m not going to lie and say I’m not toxic because I have been toxic in the past. Although I do know when being staff you cannot be toxic to the player you are helping etc or very toxic in chat for that matter, but other then that I would say I’m calm.
When you refer to "In the past", how long ago are we talking here? Also, if you know you've been toxic before, what's to say that if there's a situation you have to deal with on the server, you wont lash out at a player or other staff member?

Have you ever been banned from any server?
I’ve only ever been banned from 1 server.
Go into detail. What server were you banned from? How long ago was this? For what reason were you banned? This needs to be discussed and not brushed over.

Good luck

Respect

Server Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hi there.
I have a couple things to say.
  1. You have good amounts of detail. This shows that you took time to create this application.
  2. You have solid proof of staffing history.
  3. You have a great layout and color scheme which again shows you took your time.
  4. What will you do to improve the community? And how will you do it?
    I’m not saying I can make a big change but I can try my best, being kind in general helps out. I can answer as many questions as possible with a reasonable answer and actually communicating with others without a reason makes change. I can ban/punish hackers and make the gameplay as fair as possible.
    Throwing negatives at yourself never works, either say you can make a change or dont at all.

+1

4Pi

Server Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello.
  • You have a solid application, few mistakes here and there (Should try and fix them).
  • Good staffing experiences.
  • Pleased with the design / colour format.
  • Although the forums name does not match your IGN, and is rather inappropriate / immature.
Good luck!

Thread starter #14
Hello.
  • You have a solid application, few mistakes here and there (Should try and fix them).
  • Good staffing experiences.
  • Pleased with the design / colour format.
  • Although the forums name does not match your IGN, and is rather inappropriate / immature.
Good luck!
Thank you, honestly idk why I made my name this aha

Athenaaaaa

Server Helper
Staff member
Helper
1+.
I would suggest for you to truly stand out get some experience first and then come back and try again however, you seem like a good kid so I wish you good luck.

Ace

Manager
Staff member
Manager
To make your forums name something like that shows you lack maturity. And immature staff is not something I take kindly to, this application is denied for lack of maturity.