Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Small crate changes and mute this guy.

Thread starter #1
IGN: Midnight_Blaze
Realm (Factions/Skyblock): All (discord for the mute the guy)
Suggestion: With the crates, naming them winter, summer etc is a bit pointless when they have the same stuff just renamed so either just have the crate be called "Decimate" crate or have a unique set of items to each crate like, snowballs or something cold releated in the winter, spring could have some flowers that have knockback or something and so on.

Also Mute Brown_Iverson In discord, while he doesnt break rules esspecialy in the elite chat msot if not all of the people are getting fed up with him, it would be a nice change of place for us elites to be able to talk and communicate without this guy shitting on us when we try talk about the server and discuss suggestions and changes among ourselfs.

Benefits of Your Suggestion: It would make Crates be a bit more Unique if we went with the have different items idea or have it at one names so no one has to mess about on the store or in game changeing the name every season when theres no difference in what the crate contains

For the mute? Most people would be happy in elite chat that we wont have to deal with the Brown anymore an his comments that just gets annoying for everyone (He ain't helpful, he just repeats and does not care for what anyone says and continues to be the little kid who doesnt get his own way)

Denies

Server Helper
Staff member
Helper
Brown may be a tad immature and annoying but no reason for a mute tbh. He follows majority of the rules and isn't that bad of a guy.

Disapeared

Server Mod
Staff member
Suggestion: With the crates, naming them winter, summer etc is a bit pointless when they have the same stuff just renamed so either just have the crate be called "Decimate" crate or have a unique set of items to each crate like, snowballs or something cold releated in the winter, spring could have some flowers that have knockback or something and so on.
I really like this suggestion! I agree that the different crates for each season is a bit redundant. I think something like this would really make them more worthwhile!