Denied Remislick's Helper Application na

Discussion in 'Accepted and Denied Staff Applications' started by remislick, Aug 9, 2018.

1. remislick

remislick New Member

ign : remislick

age 18 , Currently work a full time job and own my own apartment ( mature ).

When did you join Decimate: 4 months ago joined with a hole bunch of my friends.

Why did i join decimate ?: I was looking for a different type of factions experience.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): friendly too most people but everyone has those people who hate them just too hate them and that is how most of the world works.

How active are/were you:20 hours a week weekdays and weekends i play mostly at night tho,Weekdays will vary depending on my workload. However, I use Discord actively.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? easy if im playing its going to be about 5 plus hours a day but not every day of the week.

Why would you like to apply for Decimate?:i was recommenced by other staff members to apply : unii and etaken,. I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, i have been playing this game for 7 years and have seen a lot of abusive staff and i would like to try to make a diffrence and be a better staff to stop mainly hackers on the server through my knowledge of screen sharing and years and years of pvping.

why i should be helper part 2
    Why do you think you should become a helper.
    I feel that I should become a helper because I am always positive,
    I never see room for negativity and will always stay positive and happy.
    I meet all the requirements that are listed, I might not have the
    Best grammar of all, but I don't think that should affect my chances.
    I also feel like a new helper from Europe could fit the team, since
    I feel like I could take the lead without any problems.
    I can have fun but also be strict when needed, I don't want to be
    The staff that gets mean messages in his mailbox, I feel like
    I can be nice and have fun with people but I can instantly
    become focused and concentrate on the job, and handle the issue
    In a normal and appropriate way
    I will always do my best and give the full 100% to do
    What I can do, I will not accept it when I don't know the issue and I will
    Think about it day and night until I will find a solution to the problem.
    I am also familiar with all the commands that you can use
    And I know when and how to use them.
    I would never abuse my commands when dealing with players. and i would handle them acordingly

why i think i should be helper part 3
    I believe I should become Helper because I'd like to help out the server in many different ways. I'd like to make this server fun to play on without anybody breaking the rules of any sorts, I would like to give the MineTime community a help in hand, I love the server and do almost everything I can to help it.

I have found that I enjoy being staff on servers more than just playing as I like to help. I know how frustrating it can be for players to join a server and be overwhelmed and I would like to be there to help them on their journey through decimate.
    Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, whose helpful and can help new players/ player in trouble out. I wish to do that when I'm a staff member. I'll continuously monitor the help section or chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and active. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow and be safe.
    I am a team player and I can collaborate and co-operate with everyone nicely. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy, I am not. I am also incredibly persistent.
    I'm also not a shy person, so I would not be faded at all with any question that people would happen to bring to my attention. With saying that, I would also like to say I strive on questions as I believe that they make me grow as a person and allow me to become better at a certain thing and quicker with response timings, which I also see as a key factor as I'm aware a lot of the time staff members will be rushed with questions.
    I would see this as a real life job and provide my best to proof you I am a good staff member.
    I am very well organized and proficient at staff duties and keeping logs of infractions/screenshots.

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community?: teach other staff tips and tricks on catching a hacker / ghost client user , ( im really good at screen sharing ) . i am a pvper i learned pvping on soup servers and i have been pvping sense the big pvping boom . probably one of the better players left playing minecraft today /

What will you do to improve the community?:be active and respectful to other players, and help as many people as i can, and identifying hackers bluntly and non bluntly.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on pixlpunchcraft a 30 slot public server hosted by a scetchy server hosting websight in utah, it was successful for the most part and had alot of players per day, but as the server aged the players stopped joining and the donations went way down and we could no longer run the server.

Here are a few things I’ve had to fulfil as a staff member:

Conducted chat moderation and enforced rules.

Processed and executed decisions in regards to online user report/s.

Participate in staff meetings and staff discussions on forums/social media

stopping and preventing hackers.

Can you record?:yes 60 fps, i use obs .

Do you have a microphone?: yes i have a razer headset

Do you have Discord?
    :yes

Have you ever been banned from Decimate?:no i have been muted once bc my brother was playing on my account.

Have you ever been banned from any server?yes mute evasion on the crafting dead a few years ago.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and it's community?: yes i vow remislick to not harm the decimate commuinty

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:yes

letter of recommendation https://gyazo.com/0c769495f1375c842287c06a6f28a882
    uni gave me a verbal one .

what i can bring too the table .

i have 3 years of real life experience with a real job in management in the auto industry in Detroit . name one mod or admin who has done something similar

more about me

My strengths are my communication skills and that I can remain calm and assertive. I am a very outgoing person with strong character and thick skin. However, in regards to my weaknesses, I would say it is rather difficult for me to list any specific weaknesses. I have my moments where I screw up and make mistakes or times where I have to take the time to process what is going on. From my downfalls to busking on the streets, I know myself that I have my downsides, however, sometimes it takes a few steps back before taking a leap. I believe that too much time is spent comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, and it is when you accept everything you are, and what you're not that you will succeed in life. We human beings may not be perfect in life - however, it is such imperfections that make us perfect. I believe that through my weaknesses, comes
    strength.

What makes me different from other applicants and unique

I am committed and focused and try my best in whatever I do, I never try to give in to something. I also have a driven mind which makes me hard-working and ambitious, Once I set my goal to something I will stop at nothing to motivate myself to achieve it and once I do I excel. I am also aware of all the duties and responsibilities that come along as I have observed and looked closely from previous/current helpers and have learnt from their ways. I am not afraid of failure as I think this a key factor of the experimental process that gets you to success. I also have great a self-esteem and confidence in myself which makes me willing to accept and relish challenges. I never try to let anything get to me as I have developed a thick skin which allows me just to ignore negative messages and not take it to heart or drag me down, I try to stay positive no matter what the situation is.

about the grammer i would of rather done a verbal app but i guess those arnt a thing anymore , im dyslexic

#1 remislick, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  2. Daberoo

Staff Member SrMod

◘ Lack of detail
    ◘ No proof of past staff experience
    ◘ Overall lack of effort in the application.
    ◘ You were muted recently for Deragotary Slurs.

3. remislick

remislick New Member

recently is within a few days that was 2 weeks ago and that was not me on my account . correction 2 not going to be rude or anything but dident u ban someone because you where not patient enough to show them how to instal anydesk 3 the servers are not around anymore ive been playing for 7 years 4 no one wants bs on an app , if you had a real job you would know , but u dont pay taxes so u dont know . not trying to be rude.

4. remislick

remislick New Member

im bringing real life experiences too this table .

5. Diwyn

Staff Member Admin

- Can you put capitals in your sentences look nicer in my opinion.
    - If can you can put proof of previous staff experiences it would be nice.
    - Like Daberoo said its important to put a lot of detail into it.

If you change your application with the points that I said I might change my mind about the -1.
    I would also look at other applications to see what people did wrong etc. And to accepted staff
    applications to see what they did to get accepted.
    Good luck

6. remislick

remislick New Member

thank you for your input ! im on it right now

7. remislick

remislick New Member

update : made some changes ,feedback anyone?

8. Fast_Rate

Staff Member SrMod

-1!
    • Lacks of correct grammar, capitalization
    • Weird way of organizing your app.

9. Mason

Mason New Member

Lack of detail
    Also, grammar errors

Good luck.

10. remislick

remislick New Member

i added lots of detail but stick with me on the grammar im not so good at English

11. dreadinq

dreadinq Member

• Grammatical issues
    • Lack of detail

12. tuite

tuite Member

- No where near enough detail.

- No experince with large servers.

- Punctuation is not the best.

13. remislick

remislick New Member

ive said this before have u had a real job before ? i currently have one . and u clearly did not read the hole thing it has 9000 letters . enough detail for u?

14. Symonne

Staff Member Owner

Thanks for taking the time to apply but this is denied, no proof, recent mute for slurs, your account is your responsibility so therefore you alone are at fault. We offer a free to use 2fa, you didn ot use it to keep anyone off your account. Application denied.