Accepted RelentlessWork's Helper Application [EU]

Discussion in 'Accepted and Denied Staff Applications' started by RelentlessWork, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RelentlessWork

RelentlessWork Active Member

IGN:
    RelentlessWork

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)

https://namemc.com/profile/RelentlessWork.1

Age (Must be 14 or older):

I am currently 15 years old, but I am mature and serious when it comes to working or staffing!

Timezone:

I am from Pakistan, and my timezone is GMT +5

When did you join Decimate:

I joined DecimatePvP about 1 month ago on exactly the 3rd of June and had been playing on Mars for a long while and I do play a lot considering how busy I am now.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):

I believe I am considered friendly as I try to help out most of the new players on the server with any time of questions or anything related to that. I am also familiar with the community as many people from the forums and in-game might know me. I do know it is a faction server and not being toxic is hard on a faction server but some way or another I pulled it off.

How active are/were you:

I was very active about 1 week ago and used to play a lot but then the vacations came to an end and schools were starting up again so my play time was severely damaged. I do still play but its usually for 3-4 hours if my factions need me to be on for a raid or pvp but back when vacations were going on I was usually on for about 4-6 hours a day grinding and talking to people in the chat. I still think I might be able to pull off about 4-6 hours on the weekends!

Monday: 3-4 hours
    Tuesday: 3-4 hours
    Wednesday: 3-4 hours
    Thursday: 3-4 hours
    Friday: 4-5 hours
    Saturday: 4-6 hours
    Sunday: 4-6 hours

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?

Yes, I could easily contribute about 10 or more hours a week without having any difficulty but if something happens IRL(In Real Life) that is kind of necessary to deal with I would prefer putting IRL stuff before the internet. Hope that is something everyone can relate to.

Why would you like to apply for Decimate?:

Knowing the community and people I think I would like to help people out and can offer a lot of stuff to the server, starting from my past experience to my knowledge of the game. I am also pretty known on the Mc Market as a unique skin maker and an exceptional bug tester on a lot of servers! Usually while playing on the server I feel as if there is a lack of staff on the timezone I belong to which I feel I can fulfill and help others out with, I also think I can help take the weight off of other staff and help people out. I am very good with communication and can easily solve people's problem on the support channels on discord.

I also would like to gain more staff experience for future purposes and use my past experience as in my opinion it will go to waste if I don't use it for anything at all and It will just end up useless which is a bad thing I also want to expand on learning more about staffing and seeing how bigger server's function as people might say the previous server I was a part of was just a smaller server and wouldn't be considered an actual good past staff experience.

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community?:

I would benefit DecimatePvP in many ways by offering my services.
    Firstly, I would utilize my past staff experience to deal with issues related to hackers and people glitching into other's bases people insiding and I would also try to keep the chat clean from any high-level toxicity/rage which is really common on faction servers.

Secondly, I would provide my forum services which I am really good at and going into detail I have a lot of forum experience and experience with dealing with stingy people as I have past experience as a seller on Mc Market and have a reasonable good amount of reputation on Mc Market (Mc Market Link: https://www.mc-market.org/members/125849/ ) I also have been active on the Decimate forum as its something that doesn't require to only be on a PC and can be accessed from anywhere.

Thirdly, I have really good experience with using Discord and managing a lot of events on the vast internet, I am optimistic which makes it easier for me to change stuff that people don't like about me and as mentioned earlier I want to put that all into use by helping people out and not wasting everything I have learned in this time.

What will you do to improve the community?:

I will help the people in need of help and not be biased in any type of scenario even if it meant by banning a friend or an old faction member, I would also try to make it so people follow the rules and don't spam the chat. I would try to keep the game fair to everyone by catching the hackers and keeping proof for technically everything necessary so I don't "get called out for abusing" I would also make multiple posts of forums related to the server and tips on the best ways to start and have a good time while playing with your friends!

I will also follow the staff guidelines as an absolute and make sure I don't make any mistakes that other people get hurt by and I would also make it easier for other staff by taking weight off of them by helping people out in the staff rooms and solving people's tickets in free time which would be a great help to a loads of staff member. I would respond to people's reports and ban appeals on forums and give my opinion or help them out regarding their issues.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

I have had an interested past staff experience but sadly it's only just 1 server that I can mention because I am not a server hopper and try to be loyal to the one server I am related too.
    I have been an Admin on this server called CoreCraft where I started as a Trainee which is also known as Helper rank. When I started I learned how to screenshare and learned more about cheats and stuff. Please do not there used to be no easy to use screenshare tools back then, When I started as a Helper the player base used to be about 10-30 people on average but as time went on the server gained more players. It took me about 4 months to be able to achieve Admin. Sadly The server died due to some issues between the Head Admins and Owners.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/82TM0QU I know this might not be the best one but you can see Ashrune "Owner of CoreCraft" in there as well as on the top you can see its the staff chat.

I also use Mc Market and am a reputable person on there but I don't know if it is any use but still, I might add it in the post: https://www.mc-market.org/members/125849/

Can you record?:

Yes! I can record pretty easily on 60 fps.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes! I do have a microphone which I can use and I am planning into investing in a better headset!

Do you have Discord?:

Yes I do use discord which I keep open 24/7 My username is ItsKhronos#9636

Have you ever been banned from Decimate?:

I have never been banned on Decimate but I have been warned and muted once for nonrelated IGN which happened on the first week of me on DecimatePvP when I was in a call with Bokli and I didn't realize he warned me. Please do note there were multiple people on the call, Thanks.

Have you ever been banned from any server?

If you are aware from my past applications, I have been banned on Hypixel for "Hacking" on an alternative account which was about a year ago and no I don't hack anymore and have changed a lot but I do joke around saying that I "HACK ON HYPIXEL" It just depends if you are someone who can not take a joke.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and it's community?:

Yes, I vow not to harm, disrupt or damage the community of DecimatePvP!

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:

Yes, I do vow that I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow staff/companions despite not liking them!

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?

Yes, as mentioned earlier I am an optimistic person and I am not biased on my decisions.I can also get along with people despite not liking them but if they do anything offensive I can always report it to the head and ask them to talk about it.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:

Yes, I do understand that I can be demoted at any time for anything.

THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THE APPLICATION!
    HAVE A GOOD DAY!

IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

2. ItsVIsion

ItsVIsion New Member

+1

Great guy, I recomend giving him a chance. He is really active, hardworking and nice.

You got my vote. :)

3. Meteorology

Meteorology Member

If you read the application guidelines, you would’ve noticed that it says to not apply if your application has been denied in the last 2 weeks. A previous application of yours was denied in that time frame. Your application was denied around 4 - 5 days ago, so I’d wait another 10 days or so.

Best of luck.

4. RelentlessWork

Oh, I just realized I am 2 hours short. Sorry C:
    My last post was on the 22nd 12:30 AM my time
    Currently, it is 4th 10:02 PM I don't think It should be much big of a case!

Thank you! The thing is I am Relentless on "Minecraft" but in other games and places I am known as Khronos all around Khronos is a name which is kind of market able so I keep it because of dealing purposes C:

#4 RelentlessWork, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  5. Diwyn

Staff Member Admin

6. tuite

tuite Member

+1

A great guy, always helping out never in any drama. Has been nice enough to send me proof for mutes and punishments when I have forgot and or missed them. Application looks great. I think being a little be early is okay but it in the end it is not my decison.
    Your grammar is good, layout very nice. Good hours avaliable to play, EU timezone is a plus. All around good guy.

Wish you the best of luck.

P.S You might want to decide if your Kronos or Relentless.

~tuite (milk)~

7. Falloniizers

Falloniizers New Member

+1
    Really friendly and a mature guy!

• Like Like x 1
  8. 48fps

Staff Member Mod

+0.5
    Considerable amount of detail within your application
    Has staff experience, although not on a server with more than 100 players. Don't know how you would perform on Decimate with 500+ players.
    Applications is extremely similar to your previous ones this shows that little to no effort was put in
    Impatient didn't wait-out the two week time frame before applying again on this application and the previous one he made.
    Eu timezone is a plus

9. Bxse

Bxse Member

all staff hate me for not giving proper reasons so here:
    first, he wants to be staff too hard. this can be a good thing but applying 2 times under 2 weeks makes him seem desperate.
    secondly, personally i have never seen him online. even if he was he wasn’t in chat helping people and everyone i know doesn’t know who he is.
    thirdly, he still doesn’t have proof of staff experience and staffing on a 100 man cracked server is different than a 500 man server.
    forth, he has shown hypocrisy in his ban reports. he reports people on things that they learned from him or he’s done.
    fifth, he himself has hacked before and might abuse his staff position also he “jokes” about it which won’t be taken well by a community full of little kids
    sixth, he said that he wants staff here because he can use it as evidence on other reports which shows that he might just want the role more than helping the community
    lastly, he classied people without finding out where they are. he called me from endless last time, where he didn’t even try looking at my faction and just classified me because i -1d his application.

if you guys want more i can but for now i’ll do the +
    good timezone
    seems to want the position
    chill with some staff

10. RelentlessWork

I appreciate your response but targetting someone isnt a good thing C: also please note most of your faction isn't online at the time I am online as the last time I contacted your faction member at 4pm my time he said you had been sleeping. Factions is a tough gamemode and yes I played with endless and didn't look up your faction as it was pointless. The "trying to hard" thing I am aware off as not to mention I took a breal for 5 days due to it, and it as the same reason my last application was open for 10 days. I did mention this earlier that my last application was posted on the 22nd where as this after 2 weeks,I did call you out as you botted about 50 likes to make yourself relevent. And lastly tell me is joking about stuff and making friends a crime in your book? You can always go back and look at the origin of the picture. It is even before my forums account was created.

EDIT: If this is about the player report I made, I am not removing it as on a lot of servers forums, post grinding is not allowed. I did not understand if you took the "Called out" thing seriously at all as I only remember taking your name once and it was back when I was handing my kits out to everyone when I "Stopped playing for Endless" and didn't look at your faction as you never talked to me.

#10 RelentlessWork, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  11. Bxse

Bxse Member

can someone please point out that you like botted with kronos, i am messing around on this forum idc if i get banned this is not my main forums or server. and the irrelevant thing anyone that plays cosmic knows me

12. Kanggaroo

Staff Member Admin

These arguments need to stop now or you will be banned from forums.

Anything said after this will be punished.

13. sp00ky

sp00ky New Member

+1
    Really nice guy and always helpfull

14. dreadinq

dreadinq Member

15. Mason

Mason New Member

You have a little bit of grammar issues around the app
    Lack of detail, try to add a bit more on each questions
    Lack of experience
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems mature
    Seems as you can get a long in a staff team!

No hard feelings, good luck!

16. iMat

iMat Member

- Not enough detail
    - Arguing in comments
    - Creating a similar application to your last one before the 2 week wait time was over

Anyways, good luck bro!

17. Symonne

Staff Member Owner

Application forwarded to interview stage, dm me on Discord for instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.