Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Razo's PvP Suggestions

Razo

Thread starter #1
The custom enchants on this server are completely unbalanced. Its obvious. Takes 30+ minutes to kill somebody because of Helloforged V, Rage 1 does help but the Overload 3 makes it almost impossible to kill someone. 18 hearts is completely unnecessary as 12-14 should be enough. People are basically forced to trap because you cant kill someone in a 1v1, and if you do it will take 30+ minutes. The custom enchants need to be nerfed, especially hellforged 5 to like 1-3. Armor is almost unbreakable in a 1v1.

PvP in general is choppy, server lags so much (Im assuming because of 1k+ players) that every hit takes 1-1.5 seconds to register. PvP isn't really fun to do because you can't kill without trapping. In fact, me and my faction will 10v1 people and it still takes a shit load of time to kill somebody (Even in a trap!!). Hellforged, Overload = Nerf plz

+.5
Pvp is choppy in general i think pvp in a 1v1 is possible to qd people if the server isnt lagging, i think that leadership should do more then it says in its description.

+100 this is so true, pvp should be more balanced in every single direction. First of all there should be a higher chance of the CE: Rage, this needs to be rage VI or something just to drop people faster, it takes 300 years to kill someone and that makes trapping so much easier. I can 1v10 someone without dropping and it will still take 20 minutes. You should feel that someone is about to drop. Reduce the SAVIOR 5 will help as well. Make it more interesting and easier to kill someone please! Do something about this and change the epearls as well!