Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qpi

Thread starter #1
What is your username?: Qpi
Who banned you?:Shanepvp
What were you banned for?:refesual to ss
What server were you banned on?: mars
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)?:12 feb 2019
Any previous punishments?:no
Are you guilty?: No, so what happened is i was froze for "cheating" i then joined Public #1 waiting and waiting thinking i would get moved i then get moved into support room #1 where codered raided plug or sum shit So i sat there thinking of getting moved i switch tab back to mc and im banned... i was sitting in support room #1 for 3 minutes waiting i then pm'ed shanepvp about this and he said

ShaneToday at 19:23

I checked ss waiting room you never joined.
So i went can you ss me now and he went ok i was about to ss and i asked how will you ss me. He replied with process hacker, but i cannot run process hacker because i use linux which isnt able to run process hacker. so i asked him what to do and he said what do you discord off becuase apprently discord is only .exe i say .tar gz and he goes you have to apply and leaves
Reason for appealing?: ^
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc): i can get ss'es of me being on linux + ya can ss me any time but i cant use vape demon or what evs or run process hacker LOL

Denies he was false banned he got moved into the Plug vs CodeRed channel when Codered abused a glitch to get into Our Base. ShanePvP did not realize that he was in that channel and because of that he got banned for refusing to SS which is straight bs

Status
Not open for further replies.