Poorhoe's Xtra suggestions for DecimatePvP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Poorhoe, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Poorhoe

Poorhoe Member

IGN: Poorhoe
    Factions
    Suggestions:
    1. Remove Mcmmo vouchers, This makes it not a grind at all when you can just get a voucher and apply it to things,
    2. add /stats or /playtime ( Stats will show things like playtime, cane broken, kills and deaths ect )
    3. up the limit on raid claims, Raid claims currently are very small with only being 10x10.
    4. Printable gen buckets. ( Make gen buckets blocks that you can print in, if you think this is to overpowerd then make the price of them alot higher or have both, Gen buckets and Gen blocks.
    5. Make the enchants more balanced, the state they are in right now are horible and im speaking for most of the community here. Make the enchants vannila!!
    6. Add a alts plugin were there is your faction then there are the alts in your faction, for example, /alt join ( Faction name) This is allow more player slots in your faction for REAL members not just alts.
    7. Make koths more exiting and only have them like once every day or 2 with REALLY good rewards other than some shitty armour or somthing.

2. Selesyna

Selesyna Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

I agree with most things on here. I think it would be better if you went into more detail with your suggestions, like what it would do and why it should be added.
    Also, when you say you only want vanilla enchants, do you mean that a gset would just be prot5 unb5? (Obviously with things like depth strider on the boots.)

3. RespectYourself

Staff Member Admin

Out of all I agree with this the most. Super helpful.

4. Pippeey

Pippeey Member

5. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

+1 Very, very good suggestions. Hopefully, all/most of these get implemented

6. Andrew

Andrew Senior Admin
    Staff Member Senior Admin

1. +1, Maybe decrease the amount of mcMMO levels you can gain from crates (maybe max be 100 levels) while also removing the ability to redeem in UNARMED since it's not enabled.

2. +1, To my knowledge /playtime will be added but I thought it would also be nice to add /stats which would show Cactus Placed, Sugarcane Broken, so Faction leaders can see who is actually helping the faction (I know a few factions require players to place a certain amount of cactus)

3. +1, This can easily be changed, would just have to go through the Admins and @Ace.

4. -1, All I can see with printable genbuckets is people using it during raids and factions complaining but I guess an alternative is to make it so you can't use them in combat or if an enemy is within 100 blocks or so.

5. Neutral, I've always liked the thought of vanilla enchants but actually pvping with them is boring. We had Mercury in the past with vanilla enchants it was boring pvp. I think the mix of vanilla and other enchantments would be nice.

6. +1, To my knowledge, this is already being added.

7. +1, This is something that is easy to do. Instead of making 4 different koths, there could be 2 and would start once a day or so. But the problem with this is KoTH starters. Could increase the price of them on buycraft or change it so you can only buy 1x for the current price instead of 3.

Anyways, good suggestions.

@Brandon