Accepted Park_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Staff Applications' started by Park, Dec 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Park

Park Member

IGN: Park_

Previous IGN: SteadyFPS, Kushinq (https://namemc.com/search?q=Park_)

Realm applying for: (Factions)

Age (Must be 14 or older): 16

Timezone: US Eastern

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am Friendly but some people may not understand my jokes and could view me otherwise.

How active are/were you: 8 or so hours a day

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes!

Why would you like to apply for Candy Clash?:
    I understand that staffing is not all glamour and fame. When you are staff you are often hated. I Have come to understand that. Although I have not been staff on this particular server I understand that things have changed since I was staff and also the hardships of being a staff member on a large server. I think that I can come to the staff team with great hope and success to be a great staff if not one of the best. I am not just going for the tag or popularity I truly Want to help out the server in all the ways that I can. I've Always Been a person To help people and I can't stand not helping people on this server. This is a server I feel I need to get staff on.
    What I can Bring to the Table: As stated above I have been staff on other servers. I've constantly been searching for a great Factions server and I finally found my resting place. I can bring My Activity and my kindness as well. I understand the server rules very well. Considering I am very active after school and mildly on the weekend because I tend to hang out with friends on those days. Besides that, I am usually on and can catch those players that are purposely ruining others experience. Or if its a mistake I won’t jump to conclusions I'll ask what happened and I'll do my job if they have proof. I'll simply tell them what they did and tell them not to do it again and if they're caught I will, unfortunately, be forced to draw a punishment. With that being said I am not Mr. Nice guy, when the time may come I can enforce the server rules in a more appropriate tone if its needed.
    Work Ethic: One Of my many skills is staying on task. I'm not best at staying on target in school but there is something about this server that pulls me in. I'm not 100% sure what it is but this is what I think. It's the game I love, On the server I love, And I just want Other people to have that same Experience as I do.
    Ability to work with piers: I like everyone on this server. But however arguments can happen and I am not the person to hold grudges. No one is perfect and things can slip out. A small mingle of words between me or someone else will never get in the way of my determination towards the server. No matter who I dislike or who I argue with That will not get in the way of my staffing ability.
    Responsibility: I would consider myself a very Responsible person I am able to take feedback very well and I will always work harder to make my application better or whatever I am doing better even when I think I am done. I am also very responsible because I will never forget to do things on the forums or do things that staff members are expected to do. I tend to never forget about things that are as important as being staff.
    Problem Solving: I Would Like to apply to the server because I am very fast for finding solutions to the problem and very quickly. Since I can find Solutions to the problem I can help out in the Discord crucially by helping people that have questions server based or Factions based or even technical issues. Helping people very efficiently by solving their problem in a timely fashion. I can problem solve even if it is between staff or player in discord. Considering I am honest During a problem That I can't solve I would be truthful with every last detail I share with the person That Can help in the situation
    Honesty: Considering the Fact that I am a very Honest person I could help out the server with my honesty. I would admit to everything If I was guilty. I do not believe lying gets you further in life I believe that it keeps you in the same spot. By telling the truth you can fix on what you did wrong and do better not to do that same thing if you are truly guilty. I am a very honest person and this is also beneficial because If there is a problem and it involves me I would be quick to share every last detail with someone who can fix the problem.

What would you do to benefit Candy Clash and its community?:
    To benefit Candy Clash and its community I can do many things. I am very active in game and I plan to be even more active. Being more active gives me more chances to catch the toxic players and help people in discord and in-game chat, with Rules. In discord, I am fast with dealing with problems and fast with finding solutions so this could come in handy. But these are my strongest points.
    Maturity: When you are staff you also have to be mature. You are setting an example for other staff that is under you or just players. I am a mature and Determined staff member but I will occasionally joke around with the staff members when I feel the time is necessary. But never Hurt anyone feelings. To me, a joke is funny if it's not intended to be funny or to share a laugh it should not be shared. I understand when it is time to stop and not to get excessive with it I can usually tell when it is time to stop. I understand when It is time to stop talking and help out the server out with whatever it may be.
    Support: I see that the players often want support, it is hard for the staff to recognize this or they don't like tending the staff support rooms but I enjoy doing them. I won't Keep someone waiting If I am not occupied. Like I stated above I know when it is time to stop and this is what I mean when I say I won't keep someone waiting. I Love to make someone's Day by fixing their ongoing problems and that what I want to do for the server
    Helping People: Although I love helping people on discord I love multitasking I would Like to help one person on discord While helping another fellow player in the game. This will be tough but I will try my Best. I am a very productive person I like to get my goals met and usually won't stop unless stopping is the better option.
    Memory: I have a great memory and I think this is my most Useful Trait. I can usually what I said In an important sentence for multiple days ago but not always so don't quote me. This could help majorly because if someone has an ongoing problem and I find a solution I remember that so then I can help others Faster and more efficiently.
    Patience: I am very Patient And this is very imported While being staff because you have to give people time to finish. They want their problem fixed and they are nervous because you might say no and then move them In A mean and Unprofessional manner. You need to be patient Even when People come in and yell at you, you don't fight them you calm them down and help them.

What will you do to improve the community?: Somethings I think that could benefit the community would be less staff and player disrespect. I constantly see Duckie, for example, getting tons of disrespect for no reason. I think that cannon is slightly buggy. For instance, a cannon may work for 20 walls and out of nowhere, it will blow up. I'm not a developer and I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): I'm not really sure how to prove it because the server was shut down and reopened. Most people will be familiar with it I was Staff on ViperMC, OPCraft. I mainly resigned because of the way people were being treated. that was the case for Op craft, but Viper I resigned because I had a lot of finals coming up and I needed to focus my attention towards that. That won't be a problem for this server because its close to the beginning of the year!!

Can you record?: Yes!

Do you have a microphone?: Yes!

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Not that I can remember.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Candy Clash and the community?: I vow that if I am accepted into the team that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Candy Clash and the community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that during the time of Staffing I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes. Staff is not about liking the people you help. In fact, you should have no opinion on someone and you should remain unbiased.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand.

#1 Park, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Brown_Iverson

Brown_Iverson New Member

+1 good details
    nice guy
    active and I have seen him help many people

3. apollo wesse

apollo wesse New Member

+1 Good Detail but I would say add a Color Scheme it makes your application look so much prettier and more appealing!

4. MrArbo

MrArbo New Member

Hello Applicant,

I have decided to rate your application +1 because of the amount of good detail and little to no spelling and grammar mistakes you have in your application. If you have any further questions on why I have chosen this review please do not hesitate to message me here on the forums or on discord at InfiniteJava#4304.

Best Regards,
    Nicholas | InfiniteJava

5. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Hello @Park ,
    I will say a few things before I give this application my rating.
    • Great Detail
    • Very Active
    • Shows a clear motive of wanting to help people
    • Viewed as friendly in the community
    I will be rating this a +1. Good Luck!
    -EverythingFree

6. 4PI

4PI Active Member

Hi @Park. I would like to say you have a good application. Good detail, not much spelling errors. You have only 3 messages which shows you haven’t taken any commitment to involve your self in this forums. You also have a active punishments history which isn’t good. 3 recent punishments.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Park

Park Member

Yea I understand how that could be a concern but I and improving to do better and not get any punishments.. The server is fairly new and im just getting into the forums. the first week of factions was pretty crazy for me... Thanks for the FeedBack!!

8. RespectYourself

RespectYourself Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

Hey there,
    If you could improve your act ingame and communicate more on the forums it would be a +1

For now, neutral

• Like Like x 1
  9. Park

Park Member

I am doing my best!!! Everyone makes mistakes I just don't want to be labeled for what I did in the past!! Thanks For the Feedback!

10. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

I don't think that's what he meant but ok

11. Park

Park Member

Oh, I must of miss understood... I will be sure to improve! Thanks!

12. razo

razo Member

+1
    in my faction and hes really chill and funny.
    good detail too
    good luck dood

13. Park

Park Member

Thanks!

14. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

+1 From what I see your active and help in game and are a nice guy.
    You have also put a lot of detail into your application. You have minimal spelling mistakes and it's an overall really nice application.
    The only thing to work on would be, being more active within the forums.

Best of luck - Devours

15. Park

Park Member

Thanks! With the activity on the forums thing... I only want to comment on somethings if its needed I don't want to post farm ya know!

16. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

No harm is post farming. Don't worry about what people think. I comment on everything but I do it every day so it's not really post farming. I just like to talk to everyone about everything.

17. KomboZ__

KomboZ__ New Member

You do have a lot of details

18. Park

Park Member

Thank You!!

19. ConquestKey

ConquestKey New Member

+1
    Chill
    Like the detail

20. Park