Moose Helper Application [NA]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Moose, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Moose

Moose Member

IGN: MooseRL

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/search?q=MooseRL

Realm applying for: Factions

Age (Must be 14 or older): 17

Timezone: NA Central time zone

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral

How active are/were you: I am online a lot, I think I average around like 4 hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can.

Why would you like to apply for Decimate?: I would like to apply to this for these good reasons
    1. I would like to apply to this server due to many reasons, I love this server a lot, I am always on it and it would feel good to become staff, for many purposes of the Decimate.
    2. The love of always helping, I have always been helping my whole life, from little things to big thing, I like to see everyone in a good mood for good reasons, but if people are in a bad mood it just makes it horrible to play at all times.
    3. The learning side of experiences I would like to start learning this new stuff, to just improve as a good person, so I have knowledge in this stuff which I would like to know.
    4. I will also will bring positivity to the staff and to the server. I will show respect for every single person and not single one out. I will also put my greatest effort into Decimate

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community?: I would benefit Decimate but trying to keep it a safe zone for players, trying to keep out all the racial slurs at all time, and no one siding on someones story unless they 100% proof, I also will not one side my faction, I will warn my faction members for breaking the rules. Just my main goal is to make it a happy place for the nice players. I do civilize in a lot of school gatherings/Clubs I am currently the treasure in my class which provides me to do work in the class and keep a busy schedule. I am always answering questions people have in game or in discord to gain experience with other players.

What will you do to improve the community?: To improve it I will simply follow what some people would like to know and other things, if people want something, I will easily forwarded it to a high staff member to gather info from the higher staff member to say if it is not good or good idea, and I will tell that person why not or why we can have it on the server. I will always try to be the first to someone needs, As I will be very active in discord at all times, if someone needs a simple common question. I will give people the most well needed respect on this server. I will also try intend to peoples common needs while I am in school, through private messages. I am not trying to be mean to staff but there is some time zones that staff lacks, when I am currently playing in that time zone, (Due to the Server name switching this will be a new launch, so I really do not know how this will benefit towards the revamp.)
    Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): I have none, but very willing to learn all these ways of being a staff member.

Can you record?: Yes I can record when needed.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? No, I have not been banned from any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and it's community?: I do vow to these guidelines and will not break them, nor harm Decimate.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I will follow the Rules at all times and will not leak them and I will Gladly like everyone on the staff team.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I can get along with a lot of people.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:Yes I do understand that I can get demoted at anytime.

#1 Moose, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Moose

Moose Member

-Updated-
    Due to the Rename
    I did update some new info
    Hope this goes well

3. RespectYourself

Staff Member Admin

Neutral.
    Youre pretty active, i've talked to you many times on the server.
    No previous history
    Added detail from last application

4. razo

razo Member

+1
    nice man, good detail!!!!

5. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Neutral. Friendly in-game / discord. I would add more detail to you're application and add color.

6. OffCourseYT

OffCourseYT Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

+0.5

Hello. Although your application needs some more detail in some places, I did like it. I have talked to you a few times regarding in game offences and you were really chill. You handled situations very well even when it would negatively affect you. Best of luck!:)

7. Moose

Moose Member

Thank you very much. Yes yes I do agree, I need more detail and some areas also regarding me not having any staffing experience but willing to learn.

Thanks! Yes indeed I need to add color, would it be better if I added color at this moment or to late?

#7 Moose, Jan 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2019
  8. Selesyna

Selesyna Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

It’s not to late, you can always improve your application!

9. Moose

Moose Member

Ok, was making sure, I'll do it here very soon

10. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Well said by OffCourseYT/Ryan.
    +0.5

Anyways, Good Luck!
    - 1Free

11. DoneFast

DoneFast New Member

12. Pippeey

Pippeey Member

13. Dan

Dan New Member

Moose is a very untrustworthy and immature player. I have been in a faction with him for a year and a bit (no longer am) and from what I seen from Moose is just pure immaturity. If this server was looking for professional and intelligent staff I would run far away possible from Moose. Moose would abuse and be a very biased staff member, and he has said this to me in the past. He states that if he would ever get staff he would “probably abuse for his favorite faction”.

Just an overall scummy, untrustworthy, and unintelligent player.

Once again a big -2 from me and I’m sure from others.

(Btw Moose has no experience of being staff.)

14. Moose

Moose Member

First of all thank you for the immature response
    1. I started playing factions in the start of June. When I do believe it was Venus when Spook ran the map
    2. I joined you in Endless in July of 2018
    3. Also you are saying I have no experience of being staff, which I stated in my app.
    4. From the person who says " I am going charge back when I do not get my way" You say I am immature.
    5. You also left staff after, you complained to Ace that you wanted to staff and you lasted for only like 4 days.
    6. Once I have never said that I would abuse for staff and never would abuse for my faction.
    7. For giving me a -2 is very immature because that is not even allowed to do.
    8. You are just 1 very immature player you self and you know you are.

15. RespectYourself

Staff Member Admin

can you go in depth?

16. DoneFast

DoneFast New Member

Every time I have played against moose he and his faction had been very toxic to me. Constantly trying to insult everything we did especially if were beating them in PvP.
    Never have seen this player outside of insulting someone in chat and for none of his teammates to want to hangout with him is a good part of showing his character.

17. Moose

Moose Member

The only toxic people in our faction is only DevGotMc he gets very mad
    The only thing I would say you guys are scared because you run into your own traps.

18. OffCourseYT

OffCourseYT Senior Mod
    Staff Member Senior Mod

@Moose @DoneFast this is a staff application. This is not an argument of who’s more toxic and blah blah blah. Please keep the fighting/toxicity to a minimum. Thank you.

19. Moose

Moose Member

No problem

20. FoxSpecies

FoxSpecies Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Neutral.
    You’re a friendly person who has been playing our server for a while. You seem to genuinely want to make this server better but you get upset rather quickly. You have a great app, no staff experience.

Good luck!