Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

JaeKon

Thread starter #1
IGN: JawDeen

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/JawDeen.1

Realm applying for: (Skyblock/Factions) Factions

Age (Must be 14 or older): 15

Timezone: CST: (NA)

What do you think of yourself as far as being a toxic player or are you a calm and quiet player?: If a staff member were to ask if I were a toxic player I would say no, I like to think of myself as a mature young adult who is not considered toxic. Who loves to help anyone that needs it. I try to stay engaged in chat by helping new members asking about commands or people just looking to converse. I will not however tolerate rule bending, If someone is constantly spamming chat after being warned, I will do the necessary steps to take hold of the situation.

How active are/were you: Since joining Decimate after the change from candy clash, I attempt to play online anywhere from 4-6 hours a day. I try not to be afk for over 5 minutes so people are not messaging me and I am not able to get a response back. I like to respond to people as soon as possible to get them the necessary help needed. I am on discord typically 4-8 hours a day due to it being mobile I can access it from anywhere to talk and message people.

Do you understand that if you do not meet the minimal hours a week of Discord, forums, in-game, you will be demoted without further warning? Without a doubt I see I will be demoted. No question asked. Thanks for the warning!

Why should I accept you onto the staff team? What makes you different from other applicants? I believe I should be a staff member by first stating the years of administration and managing I have had. Back in 2016 I owned my own minecraft server that was a small SMP for anyone and everyone. Being owner I made sure everyone was having the best time possible. After I decided to close my server I found a server named PotatoCraftMC. I started off playing on there for around 6 months then after recognizing how much I liked it I decided to apply for staff. The server owner Kyle thought I was a great fit and put me in as a trial-mod. After around 2 months of dealing with 100-200 players at peak, he moved me up to moderator then soon to admin. After that server closed is when I found decimate. I have been playing decimate since the first launch. My friends and I gathered to see what the server would be like and it was FANTASTIC! After seeing the custom enchants, mod stacking, etc I was hooked. As you can tell haha. I took a short break from it over the summer but then returned to it as candy clash rolled out. Once the server returned to decimate I was then again hooked. After now being an active member for over a year I feel it is right to turn in my application. As I state below I have worked with many plugins and have found myself very successful at World-Edit and VoxelSniper. If I become staff I will do what it takes to get the job done at an effective rate so players can have a great time playing!

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community to make it better than it is, how will you being staff make a positive impact on Decimate? After playing minecraft since 2011 I know my way around the command and plugins that have rolled out since. I have played factions for around 4 years now and still love everyday of it. With that said I think I can bring fresh ideas to the server staff as to how to better the server and make for a better playtime. As I said in my previous paragraph, I am quite familiar with World-Edit commands as well as factions plugins due to my previous experience with a factions server as staff. With that said, I feel that my years of experience give me an advantage to better the server by taking suggestions and being active in conversations to get players the help they need. Also I am homeschooled making me more able to hop on at most any time vs someone at work or at school.

What will you do to improve the community? And how will you do it? I for one will do whatever it takes to stop malicious works of people because I feel it makes for a more frustrating play time. When I see players hacking or xraying it can be quite frustrating as I'm sure you can guess, because they then have an unfair advantage over other players. I believe anyone who decides not to follow the rules should be punished properly.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): As stated in past questions, I have been an Owner of a server which was a small SMP that closed around 2 years ago. My longest time as a staff member was on a factions server called PotatoCraftMC. I was in total staff for right around 1.5 years before the server closed. I am currently the owner of a small discord server for the factions community where people can meet new members or create friends for a better play time experience. Here is proof of PotatoCraftMC Closing https://potatocraftmc.enjin.com/

Can you record and have a microphone?: I can record at almost anytime using OBS as well as record in game audio and external audio using a Blue Snowball. I can always record the last 30 seconds using the windows+g prompt.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and the community? And if you do, you understand you will be blacklisted off the network without a chance to appeal? (Depending on the severity of the offense.) I, JawDeen, vow to bring only peace to the DecimatePvP community and to the members till death do us part. I recognize the fact that if I break this vow that I will be blacklisted from the Decimate network.

Do you understand that if you are found to only be trying to get staff for the title alone, you will be demoted? You should only apply for staff because you want to help the community do well and have the drive to help players and want to help guide Decimate to a brighter future: If I see any conflict on the server, it is hard to just let it happen. I plan to do whatever it takes if there need be to resolve the situation.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I, JawDeen swear to uphold all rules and regulations the higher staff has provided as well as respect all fellow staff members as well as the community.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff towards fellow faction members or even friends?: I feel I can get along with most anyone but if there ever be conflict no biased decision will be made.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? (Including things not listed here. I Fully understand!

UPDATED: Showed proof of PotatoCraftMC closure.

Last edited:
Hey there!

You have good Detail.
• You are active within the Server and have made some effort to be active on the forums.
• You have some Staff experience (though no proof)

• You have a clean History.

+0.5

Last edited:
-I Like the good detail and the staff experience(may want to try to show proof),
-I also know that you are very active throughout the community
-I can definitely tell you are not toxic.

-Great color and I love the work!
I'm gonna go with a
+1 on this one.
~Hope I can see you as a staff member some day!

~YeetusMageetusIII

JaeKon

Thread starter #4
Hey there!

You have good Detail.
• You are active within the Server and have made some effort to be active on the forums.
• You have some Staff experience (though no proof)

+1
Thanks so much for your support Tempest!

-I Like the good detail and the staff experience(may want to try to show proof),
-I also know that you are very active throughout the community
-I can definitely tell you are not toxic.

-Great color and I love the work!
I'm gonna go with a
+1 on this one.
~Hope I can see you as a staff member some day!

~YeetusMageetusIII
Many thanks Yeet! Thanks for the great review!

You told everything that had to be said about you but I think the application is a bit small. You didn't put that much detail in questions like What will you do to improve the community? And how will you do it? and you had the same answer in 3 questions but as you said you have past staff experience and you are an OG minecrafter. I will stay neutral on this application and I wish you the best of luck!

Moose

Server Mod
Staff member
Hello Applicant
You stated some things very well but others need some more explaining.
Your detail is a little small but you have had staff before.
One thing, you did not really state anything over (What you can succeed then other applicants)You mostly only talked about your previous staffing experiences.
Just a little note, just put (NA) for your timezone, don't put the state that you live in.
Overall Neutral
Wish you the best of luck
-Moose

Decent experience.
You show that because you know the commands this will help you. This is just not true, knowing the commands is not a benefit to us as you will learn them either way of you are accepted.
You say you want to ban hackers, this is not unique as everyone that applies wants to clean the server of rule breakers, you need a better reason for how you will improve the community.
Nice color scheme, easy to read. Not a necessity but a nice touch.

Over all you really seem to have a good attitude here and want to go above and beyond in your application, and you have attempted to get more involved in the community via the forums.It would be a really good app if you fixed the issues I have stated above.
Good Luck!

Hi there.
  1. Your proof of closure is good, however, we need proof you were staff on that server. So, without staff history is iffy.
  2. You have barely touched venus with playtime. 2 Minutes.
  3. I am quite familiar with World-Edit commands as well as factions plugins due to my previous experience with a factions server as staff
    What would word edit history help you with during your helper, mod, and sr mod days? Only admin + get worldedit.
  4. Activity is a huge factor in the team. If you only did the 2 hours a day it would not be enough to be a staff member. Are you fully able to contribute 20+ hours a week?
  5. You have a clean history.
  6. I have seen you in the discord a few times, however, you tend to waste peoples time *Not intenionally* with tickets. I have seen you make upwards of 5 at a time and not reply to them at all.

Neutral

JaeKon

Thread starter #11
Hi there.
  1. Your proof of closure is good, however, we need proof you were staff on that server. So, without staff history is iffy.
  2. You have barely touched venus with playtime. 2 Minutes.

3. What would word edit history help you with during your helper, mod, and sr mod days? Only admin + get worldedit.

4. Activity is a huge factor in the team. If you only did the 2 hours a day it would not be enough to be a staff member. Are you fully able to contribute 20+ hours a week?
  5. You have a clean history.
  6. I have seen you in the discord a few times, however, you tend to waste peoples time *Not intenionally* with tickets. I have seen you make upwards of 5 at a time and not reply to them at all.

Neutral
Thanks for the response. I honestly didn't relize the ticket issue on discord till you brought it to my attention. I mainly play on Mars but can get on Venus for help. I spent all my money on mars lol.

JaeKon

Thread starter #12
Decent experience.
You show that because you know the commands this will help you. This is just not true, knowing the commands is not a benefit to us as you will learn them either way of you are accepted.
You say you want to ban hackers, this is not unique as everyone that applies wants to clean the server of rule breakers, you need a better reason for how you will improve the community.
Nice color scheme, easy to read. Not a necessity but a nice touch.

Over all you really seem to have a good attitude here and want to go above and beyond in your application, and you have attempted to get more involved in the community via the forums.It would be a really good app if you fixed the issues I have stated above.
Good Luck!
I added at the bottom of that segment why I would be a better fit. Thanks for the input.

Hey,

Some things about your application
- You have previous experience
- Good amount of detail but more won't hurt.
- You have good grammar and seem fit for the job.

+1

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hi there. Two hours a day is nowhere near enough for this server. Thank you but this is denied.