Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

introduction - prettys *:・゚✧

prettys

Server Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1

*:・゚✧

Minecraft Facts*:・゚✧

I started playing Minecraft on Christmas day when I was gifted my account and a new computer, my first ever account was named "4evayoungx"
Which stayed my IGN for quite a while until I realised you could actually change your names.
My past usernames include 'Prettys' & 'Pastelicia' which are my more known ones.
MCC was the first ever server I had played on. During most of my years I have played on MCC (Minecraft central).
One day I decided that I really liked the idea of being staff and helping people.
I decided to part ways with MCC and try out new servers, therefore I am here.

So if you see me in game please say hi, as I would love to meet some new people amongst this community.
You'll mainly see me around with my pal Percels.
I really enjoy Factions, I'm always on different Factions servers.
I love the community, it's very unique and can be entertaining.

*:・✧

*:・゚✧In Real Life Facts *:・゚✧

Hey everyone, My name is Lucia.
I am 17 years old and my birthday is on the 17th of October.
I was born in Argentina, and then moved to New Zealand (where I currently live) when I was about 2 years old.
I'm a big fan of sports I do enjoy Football, Netball, Volleyball, and Touch.
My favourite colours are; light pink and just the lighter pastel colors.
My favourite food is Sushi.
I have been to four countries including Australia, Rarotonga, Argentina and obviously New Zealand. I am also going to Vietnam in about a weeks time from now.
I enjoy swimming as a hobby and I also used to dance competitively and used to travel because of it.
I love photography as a hobby c: I like to take pictures of sunsets, nature, etc.
My favourite singers are Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, and Logic.
Also, my favourite bands are Twenty Øne Piløts, Panic! At The Disco and The 1975.
When I grow up, I want to be either a Psychologist or a Psychiatrist. I just want to help people feel better about themselves and make a difference in peoples' lives.
I love to help anyone and everyone.
And I love making people happy.

*:・゚✧