Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
What is your username?: IllIIlIlIllIIIll
Who banned you?: Console? Idk it doesn't say
What were you banned for?: "Logging While Frozen"
What server were you banned on?: Factions
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)?: 2/10/19 around 1:15 CST I believe
Any previous punishments?: No
Are you guilty?: I got hit off while getting ss'd
Reason for appealing?: I got hit off while being ss'd and shouldn't have been banned lol
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc): Ask TylerSC or ShanePvP. They both can vouch that I got hit off while being ss'd.

Last edited:

Shane

Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
I went to SS you, you said "I don't let Ni**as SS me" and either way if you get "hit off" its kinda sketchy as soon as we get in the SS you lag out.

You were refusing to SS at the beginning then disconnected (Wether you got hit off or not)

Thread starter #3
I went to SS you, you said "I don't let Ni**as SS me" and either way if you get "hit off" its kinda sketchy as soon as we get in the SS you lag out.

You were refusing to SS at the beginning then disconnected (Wether you got hit off or not)
Yeah because I don't let random people search my computer, only people I trust and since tylersc was in spook, I trust him to ss me and not some random I've never talked to once. Also I did end up letting y'all ss me sooo.

OffCourseYT

Server Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello. First of all, you were being extremely racist to the staff member attempting to SS you. This does not help your case one bit. Secondly, you said you were not going to let you SS in the first place. So, don't you think its kinda weird you conveniently "lagged out?" Unfortunately you will stay banned. You may purchase an unban on our store.

Status
Not open for further replies.