Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IGN: CamiLaReyes
Previous IGN: CamiLaReyes
Realm applying for: Factions
Timezone: GMT-6
I consider myself a calm and quiet player
More than 5 hours per day
Yes, I understand
You should accept me because i am a really active player and i really like moderating in servers, also my time zone can cover others time
I would be a good staff member, hearing and helping online players, I can provide a sort of calm and security to the server
I will do what i previously said with a lot of work and being coherent in any situation
I can record, I actually don´t have a mic
No, I haven´t
I understand
I understand
Understood
Yes, I can
Yes, I understand

1. You have no detail. This was clearly rushed.
  2. The format is completely missing. Yes you answered the questions but they need to be present.
  3. I actually don´t have a mic
    Microphones are needed as staff.
  4. Last map on candy you had a bad history with punishments.
  5. You said you are calm and quiet yet you attacked matthew above for stating you had no detail.
  6. Your last application for candy was very similar to this one. We expect staff to put in effort and commit.
    This contradicts your entire application. You said you would put in a lot of work, yet your application is severely lacking.

prettys

- This application has no detail.
- You don't engage in the community elsewhere.
- No format didn't add the questions.
- Attacking someone for giving constructive criticism shows immaturity.
- Your application doesn't reflect your age.

I will be giving this application a -1, I suggest putting more effort into your applications.

Banned #7
Hey,
You have no detail. No staff experience and no effort put into the application. You dont even have the right format.

(Closing until Ace sees to avoid post farming)

Status
Not open for further replies.