Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Good bye...

Thread starter Banned #1
Hello, the community of DecimatePvP,

I am sad to announce I will be leaving my position of Senior Moderator on DecimatePvP.
Being a Sr. staff member, and the highest AU staff member was an absolute honor but I believe my time has come.
I have loved being a part of this community in such a big way that I hope I helped make an impact, but, I feel as though I no longer hold the maturity and responsibility of being a staff member.
I have no grudges towards any of the owners, the server, the staff or its community, I just believe that my time is up.

I have many things in my life that is going on and are restricting me for reaching my fullest potential staffing abilities. I let anger, toxicity and many more things come over me and I feel like it isn't right for me to be apart of the staff team anymore.

Thank you for reading,
-1Free

You were the first staff member I met on here, as well as the first one to help me with my problems. I will definitely miss you. :cry:

Denies

Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
You were the first person to give me an SS lesson 1free so thanks for that. You were best au for a while don't forget that. You'll achieve great things i know it.