Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

FY1

Thread starter #1
What is your username?: FY1
Who banned you?: Diwyn
What were you banned for?: Frozen for 1 reason banned for xray pack?
What server were you banned on?: Mars
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)?:
15/03/2019, 00:24
Any previous punishments?: Nope. Dues chat bypass mute count?
Are you guilty?: Technically? got frozen for autoclicking. There wasnt autoclicking. There were some xray packs that i havent used in months in months 'used to use it on an anarchy server'
Reason for appealing?: Getting banned unfairly. The guy who told me i was autoclicking doesnt even have proof of me hacking and, i got banned for xray. Something that i havent used in a very long time.
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc):

https://gyazo.com/d8aa049c4da89b16124f06f23fbce2fa

Also, I hope i get unbanned and not banned for 14 days due to getting banned for something i havent used and banned for something else from frozened.

The sr. admin was nice and he said most xray appeals get unbanned or 14 days and hopefully i get unbanned.

Thank you have a nice day

JaeKon

Well If you were playing with x-ray packs on then that's for sure rule breaking... weather you were using them or not you should not have them at all, at least when you play on this server. I think the right action was taken. If anything maybe drop the ban to 30 days, but that's not my call.

FY1

Thread starter #3
Well If you were playing with x-ray packs on then that's for sure rule breaking... weather you were using them or not you should not have them at all, at least when you play on this server. I think the right action was taken. If anything maybe drop the ban to 30 days, but that's not my call.
I dont even remember having them on my mc. I was dumb and didnt remove them from my mc. After that I forgot about them and never opened them again.

Also, why would I use xray packs? I dont really have a use for it on decimate. We have a lot of basework and grinding to do.

I respect your opinion but i disagree with it 100%. It seems you haven't been staff in any servers before.

As the sr. admin said, most of these bans get reduced to 14 days or just gets unbanned.

I dont really see anything THAT bad from using xray. ( except seeing spawners ). But if you compare it to something pvp related, etc. For example, kill aura. If would be much more severe from an xray.

JaeKon

I dont even remember having them on my mc. I was dumb and didnt remove them from my mc. After that I forgot about them and never opened them again.

Also, why would I use xray packs? I dont really have a use for it on decimate. We have a lot of basework and grinding to do.

I respect your opinion but i disagree with it 100%. It seems you haven't been staff in any servers before.

As the sr. admin said, most of these bans get reduced to 14 days or just gets unbanned.

I dont really see anything THAT bad from using xray. ( except seeing spawners ). But if you compare it to something pvp related, etc. For example, kill aura. If would be much more severe from an xray.
Hey there, I respect your opinion however I have a been an admin on another server before, so that was just me thoughts on the subject. Why you had them I couldn't tell you. Still my thoughts are reduce the ban.

FY1

Thread starter #5
Hey there, I respect your opinion however I have a been an admin on another server before, so that was just me thoughts on the subject. Why you had them I couldn't tell you. Still my thoughts are reduce the ban.
While in the SS i told the sr. admin i did have hacks but wasnt using it. ( I use it for an anarchy server ). I didnt tell him about xray because i genuinly didnt remember having them. ( Last time i used it was around 2 monthes ago ).

Another thing is. Why would a ban for xray be 30 days? Even more not using it?