Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FY1

Thread starter #1
What is your username?: FY1
Who banned you?: 9kc
What were you banned for?: Clearing recycling bin before ss
What server were you banned on?: Decimate mars
When were you banned (Include Date and Time)?: 16/03/2019, 01:44
Any previous punishments?: Xray in mc. ( unbanned )
Are you guilty?: If it updates the trash bin when i remove something from it i guess?
Reason for appealing?: So, yesterday, I got banned and unbanned ( had xray pack on minecraft ). Today, i got frozen. And they started to check my minecraft, etc. They check on my trash bin and it says updated today 4 minutes before the ss. ( I didnt know about this rule so sorry ). That update was me deleting the xray pack i had that the sr. admin Diwyn. Because i got on a bit before getting frozen and had to delete all the xray stuff. Something else. Is that the mod didnt even check in the recycling bin to see if anything is inside it, and yes I have things in it still. So it wouldnt be clearing the recycling bin? Sorry about all the hassel its just that i keep getting banned for things ( in my opinion ) arent really ment to. Because he couldve simply click on the bin and saw the xray pack on the most recent.
Evidence to support the appeal (Screenshot of ban message, etc):
https://gyazo.com/e701c2b0c77a3ab3ea97ff3695f65a6c
https://gyazo.com/5178478317147399177502f04b3c1cc7

FY1

Thread starter #2
-1 You asked me and 9kc to look at your Ban Appeal as you were getting banned, you are not allowed to do that.
How would tell you to look at my appeal if i didnt even get banned at that time?

Last edited:

FY1

Thread starter #3
-1 You asked me and 9kc to look at your Ban Appeal as you were getting banned, you are not allowed to do that.
Oh i understand what u meant now. I was telling you to check the ban appeal that was already resolved.

Where it said for me to remove my xray pack

FY1

Thread starter #4
Clearing Recycle Bin
Deleting Files Before a SS/ wiping your Hd without valid reason (Bin clearing within the same 24hr of being ss’d/reported. Hd clearing within the same 24h of being ss’d/reported.​
Not knowing rules doesn't make you immune from them.
As I said, from my other ban appeal they told me to remove the X-ray packs. And that’s exactly what I did. Also, I didn’t clear. You can check my bin and everything is still there

Ryva

Server Admin
Staff member
Admin
Denied
You cleared your recycle bin 4 minutes before the screenshare, which is around the time you were frozen. You could easily be lying, and could have deleted the blacklisted modification you were using. If you were deleting your X-Ray packs you should have done it as soon as you were told to by the previous staff member. Also, you have an Autoclicker set up in the recycle bin, and having an autoclicker at all is also a bannable offense.

Feel free to buy an unban from our store.

Status
Not open for further replies.