Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
GN: dragonslayor
Previous IGN: It has always stayed the same never changed
Realm applying for: I am applying for staff on factions
Age : I am currently 14 and I am turning 15 March 28th 2019
Timezone: My time zone is
Eastern Daylight Time
  • UTC-4
What do you think of yourself as far as being a toxic player or are you a calm and quiet player?: I am usually a quiet and calm person but when I am really pissed I don't take it out on other people. I keep it to myself, so I wouldn't bee considered toxic. At least not overly toxic.
How active are/were you: I play a couple hours a day. An approximate of 5-6 hours.
Do you understand that if you do not meet the minimal hours a week of Discord, forums, in-game, you will be demoted without further warning? I understand fully, because I don't have to worry about it since I am on Discord, Minecraft, and the forum everyday trying to better myself.
Why should I accept you onto the staff team? I am a honest, grateful, non-overly toxic person. I also have a lot of time to spend when I am not in school. What makes you different from other applicants? If I trash talk I don't mean it in a demeaning way. I mean it in a fun try hard way to hopefully improve that players experience, skill, and awareness.
What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community to make it better than it is, how will you being staff make a positive impact on Decimate? I would help Decimate become a more enjoyable experience for all people whether they dislike me, like me, or don't care about me.
What will you do to improve the community? I will provide information they want without spilling big projects or anything like that or wasting their time. I will honestly answer them. If I don't know I will try to figure out for them. And how will you do it? I will do it by using my resources and skills and whatever I have at my disposal to help them in the utmost regard.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): This is my first time being staff and I would like it to be a pleasurable experience for other staff, players, and myself if possible.
Can you record and have a microphone?: I can get a recording software on my computer and I do in fact have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned from any server? I have been banned on hypixel by a admin because I was "cheating" even though the player I was pvping was actually hacking while I was playing vanilla with some bad internet connection. I have greatly improved my internet connection though and I will hope I will be able to play hypixel again.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and the community? I completely and honestly swear on my life that I will not abuse my permissions and will do my best to create a new fun experience then harm or destroy Decimate. And if you do, you understand you will be blacklisted off the network without a chance to appeal? I completely understand this and will not deny it if it happens. (Depending on the severity of the offense.)
Do you understand that if you are found to only be trying to get staff for the title alone, you will be demoted?
I fully understand and I am not focusing on the title but I am focusing on a way to better experiences and to promote Decimate's good health. You should only apply for staff because you want to help the community do well and have the drive to help players and want to help guide Decimate to a brighter future. :
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
If I don't like a certain staff I would openly tell them about it and say how to improve upon it, but to also do the same for me. I also vow to uphold the rules and guidelines as much as I can.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? It doesn't matter if I like them or not. I just want to help them when they need it. So, yes I will get along with most to all people. And never be biased in your decisions as staff towards fellow faction members or even friends?: I would never ban, mute, or kick people without a good reason.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? I fully understand this and I will not question this what so ever even if it is a misunderstanding.(Including things not listed here.)

Last edited:
Hello,

Some things about your application.
- Make sure you bold your questions so its easier to read.
- Add more detail too ALL sections.
- Change your application to your ign.
- Try interacting with the community some more as I noticed this is your first message.

Once you do all of this I will give a rating on your application.

Thread starter #3
Hello,

Some things about your application.
- Make sure you bold your questions so its easier to read.
- Add more detail too ALL sections.
- Change your application to your ign.
- Try interacting with the community some more as I noticed this is your first message.

Once you do all of this I will give a rating on your application.
What do you mean interact in community do you mean like forums? or in game?

Hi there.
  1. This is your first forums post, you clearly have not taken the time to get to know the community.
  2. You have low playtime.
  3. You have no staff history.
  4. You lack A LOT of detail. Also, this app is very hard to follow. Considering you split up some questions and did not bold anything, it looks bad.
  5. will hope I will be able to play hypixel again.
    So you have been banned recently? Give us an exact date.

Thread starter #5
Hi there.
  1. This is your first forums post, you clearly have not taken the time to get to know the community.
  2. You have low playtime.
  3. You have no staff history.
  4. You lack A LOT of detail. Also, this app is very hard to follow. Considering you split up some questions and did not bold anything, it looks bad.

5. So you have been banned recently? Give us an exact date.

First I have not been banned recently but a year ago and forgot hypixel considering I play factions now. Second in game my playtime isn't really low. Third I added detail and I just bolded

First I have not been banned recently but a year ago and forgot hypixel considering I play factions now. Second in game my playtime isn't really low. Third I added detail and I just bolded
You need 20 hours a week to be staff, both servers combined you do not reach that number.

Can you log into hypixel and see if youre banned?

Thread starter #7
You need 20 hours a week to be staff, both servers combined you do not reach that number.

Can you log into hypixel and see if youre banned?
So I need 20 hours ok I will start right now and Yes i'm still banned even though I am not at fault

Denies

Sr. Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hey there dragonslayor, here is my unbias opinion on your staff application.

Positives

-> You Seem like you want to help the server however minimally
Suggestions

-> Be Active on the forums on post other then your staff application
-> Just a minor thing but add a profile picture
-> Spacing out questions and answers
-> Be Active In game as well
-> Add More detail in every section

As Clearly stated the lack of effort across all decimate platforms and just a large lack of error has resulted in me leaving a -1 On this application.
Kind Regards,
Denies