Denied Desqu's Staff application Early EU

Discussion in 'Accepted and Denied Staff Applications' started by Desqu, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Desqu

Desqu Member

IGN: Desqu

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://nl.namemc.com/profile/Desqu.2

Age (Must be 14 or older): 17.

Timezone: EU

When did you join Decimate: I joined decimatepvp on the date 04/08/2018

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral.

How active are/were you: I can contribute around 7+ hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes.

Why would you like to apply for Decimate?: I am applying for Decimate for many reasons, Also that I love the server. I love the community and everyone I hang out with, But it can be a little toxic sometimes. I have a lot of experience on factions because I played it for 6 years. I want to help players in discord so I can satisfy there needs. I want to welcome everyone that joins Decimate so they can have a warm welcoming to a new community. I also want to apply on Decimate to make the server bigger/help it grow. I will be very active on forums, discord, and in-game. I want to also decrease all of the toxicity, racism, and inappropriate language away from the server. I am super active and can be really active on late nights when hackers try and come on when they think staff is not on. I will reply to peoples forums post to be active. If someone has any questions that they want me to answer for them in a support room I will gladly answer it for them, I will try to answer every question as possible.

What would you do to benefit Decimate and its community?:To benefit Decimate and its community, I will...
    -Resolve Tickets... I will not only be active in game but on discord as well, Helping players with any problems or questions they may have.
    -Help Get rid of the Cheaters....Cheaters deserve no place in this community and we would be best without them, With that said I vow to clear the server of cheaters at the best of my ability.
    -Support Players... to support anyone that needs help whenever I can, making it my priority.
    -Dedicate My Time...I Promise to dedicate my time to the server whenever I can, whether it be the server, forums, or the discord.
    -Keep Chat Clean... One of the first things players look at when they join the server is the chat, and if it is full of toxicity they will not want to stay. Saying this, I will do my best to keep the chat clean and professional.

What will you do to improve the community?: I believe I can improve the community very strongly, with all the new players going to be coming in, I can easily help the new and old players, I believe I have a lot of experience and I can always be there for players in and out of the game, As of now, I feel as if I can always be there for the players, when they need me to be on, they can simply send me a pm on discord, I want to make players feel as if this server is there home, I want to keep players on the server and help them as much as I can, Usually when players are friends with a staff member they tend to stay,

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):

Vanitymc: I was staff on vanitymc for quite a while. I had some great times and bad times there. There was always banter or something to laugh about. The moment vanitymc started dying the staff team did also. The management was letting Staff abuse which made the playerbase drop a lot. The main reasons why I left is because of the Abusive Staff team and the toxicity that happend there there was no kind of fun anymore, a couple of weeks after I Resigned Vanitymc got sold.

Can you record?: Yes I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have Discord?: Yes I do. Desqu ᴰᵃʸˡᶦᵍʰᵗ:4610

Have you ever been banned from Decimate?: Yes. I've been banned from decimatepvp multiple times during me not respecting the rules. I've tried my best to change and in my opinion it's going good so far.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Only from hypixel which was false ban so I applied and got unbanned.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Decimate and it's community?: Yes.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
    Yes I will follow the staff rules / guidelines.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I can get along with most of the people. I will not be biased in any of my decisions even if its my own faction.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I do.

#1 Desqu, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Fremling2015

Fremling2015 New Member

+1 i love it

3. ChangePassword

ChangePassword New Member

-1 Toxic AF and nobody actually likes him.

4. Desqu

Desqu Member

Thanks <3

5. Bokli

Bokli Member

Neutral

- Could work on his Temperature in-game so he wont rage on people while having the staff rank.
    - Random capitalization.
    - Active and EU.

Good luck!

6. Fast_Rate

Staff Member Mod

Edited!
    You seem decently mature about responses and takes in well to feedback

Although you could have spaced out the subtopics like “Support players”, “Dedicate my time”, etc. There’s such a small amount of things you could have done it to make it look more appealing.

Good luck!

#6 Fast_Rate, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  7. Desqu

Desqu Member

Thanks Bokli,

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Desqu

Desqu Member

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be changing up my application straight away!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. 1010James

1010James New Member

Too toxic.

10. Forbsy

Staff Member SrAdmin

give this young man a chance ;)

11. Bioax

Bioax Member

+1
    very active player and known player
    can be a little toxic sometimes

12. Kuchu

Kuchu New Member

Staff on hypixel are so Serverist ;( I told them I play on decimate pvp and then I couldn't appeal anymore ;(((((( BooHoo

13. MomImPregnant

Staff Member Mod

+0.5
    Pros:
    -Very active.
    -Knows how Decimate works and commands.
    -Has replied to the comments left on your application.

Cons:
    -Recent punishment.
    -No proof of being staff.

Good luck!

14. THICC

Staff Member Helper

+0.5

+Active member within the community

+Experienced within factions

+Good Detail

-Recent Punishments

-No proof of being staff

15. Desqu

Desqu Member

Here is proof of me being staff

Attached Files:

16. razo

razo Member

17. Lunden52

Lunden52 New Member

Neutral
    has a good of staff experience on other servers,
    toxic af tho
    doesn´t follow rules

Luv u Desqu <3

18. Duckie

Staff Member Mod

Neutral
    Overall you are very active on the server which is great for staff!
    It is good that you have previous staff experience.

Good Luck on your app though!

19. Desqu

Desqu Member

Thanks Razo ❤️

20. Desqu

Desqu Member

I’ve been Trying to be a non toxic person,
    I’m Trying my best to help anyone in anyway possible.