Denied CommonPvp Decimate Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Staff Applications' started by CommonPvP, Jan 6, 2019.

1. CommonPvP

CommonPvP New Member

IGN:CommonPvP

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/search?q=CommonPvP

Realm applying for: (Skyblock/Factions) Factions

Age (Must be 14 or older):15 years old.

Timezone:CST (Central Standard Time)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):Neutral, I talk a little bit just the good old faction beef talk., but very helpful to new and old players that have questions about the server or how to do something.

How active are/were you: On weekdays:3-5 hours a day. On weekends 7-10 hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes easily.

Why would you like to apply for DecimatePvP?:I have played DecimatePvP since it was known as CandyClash, I've also watched the server grow over YouTube watching people play, I've enjoyed playing it with the growing environment and competitive on Hershey realm especially , I would love to become a part of the staff team and work with new people and help the server remain strong and hopefully help it grow into a major faction server. I have been playing on Hershey for around 2 weeks now and the community isn't to toxic and I like the atmosphere of the server, there is a lot of nice people and I just hope to see DecimatePvP again turn into the next BIG SERVER! There also wasn't a lot of active staff on the Hershey realm before the Rebrand, and I don't think that's a good thing for the server. We need more active staff and I plan to be that guy.

What would you do to benefit DecimatePvP and its community?: I would devote all my spare time out of the day to keep the server going strong and keep it going in the right direction as it is already, I will be helping the server by watching over the Community's on all realms, I will listen to their feedback and give that info the upper staff to hopefully make the server better, I will try to help out the server/community best I can with my powers I would have and try and keep the server growing and get a better more healthy community to help grow the servers population and popularity. I would report any hackers and bugs/glitch's on factions even if the hackers are in my own factions, I will try my hardest to go on Sky block when free. There isn't to many active staff on Hershey and I wish to change that so I will put my time and effort to help grow the factions realm.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will listen to the comments/feedback and concerns that are said by the players and help them out and report anything to upper staff that requires there powers to help improve the server and the community. I am a NA (North American) player and will be able to help NA players and some EU (European) members as well, I will stay up longer if needed by players for anything or if there is a staff meeting/work session that I'm needed in. I am starting to be more active on Forums and will be more active on Forums as of today and I as very active on discord with my own faction and active on DecimatePvP discord as well, I want to be that easy to talk to staff member that is always helpful. I also already have reported 2 members of my faction for hacking in the past, it proves I have loyalty to the server and trying to improve a hacking free community!

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion and provide proof.): I was staff on another server a very long time ago, I do not have any proof sadly, but I can make a difference on here and be active to help players out and help the server grow.

Can you record?: Yes, OBS

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes, Badlion I was using kill aura testing out stuff, but still was guilty of using it and I have not used hacks since then actually.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Candy Clash and it's community?: I will never harm, disrupt, or destroy DecimatePvP, I love playing on here, it's a amazing server.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I will always follow the rules that are set and never leak anything that is said not to be said, I will respect anyone despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, my job comes first before my feelings do, I can hold back my feelings toward the person and help them out and do my job.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I'm aware of this and will always uphold my duties as a Staff Member if I come on the team.

Thanks for taking your time to review my application, please leave feedback on areas I'm missing out on.
    -CommonPvP
    Had to repost because of "Rebrand" according to Ace!

#1 CommonPvP, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. RespectYourself

Staff Member Admin

Hi there
    1. You just needed to link your namemc, no need for all that extra to try and make the app look bigger
    2. You need more detail
    3. No previous history
    4. No color scheme
    5. Half bold, half not
    6. Barely any forums action considering half of your posts were you posting your application

3. CommonPvP

CommonPvP New Member

Thanks for the feedback, I personally think I have enough detail for my points to get across and I did have color scheme on my last application but got denied since Rebrand and that shouldn't be a reason over a color personal opinion. Didn't try to make look bigger just posting my extra names.
    Thanks for feedback
    -CommonPvP

4. Pippeey

Pippeey Member

5. EverythingFree1

EverythingFree1 Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Well said by RespectYourself, Try get more involved in the community. Plus you have no previous staff experience, and i wouldnt recommend beggining on such a big server.

Anyways, Good Luck!
    -1Free

6. FoxSpecies

FoxSpecies Admin
    Staff Member Admin

I would prefer someone with staff experience but that’s just my opinion. Decent application. Good luck!

7. CommonPvP

CommonPvP New Member

Thank you for feedback, It's hard to get staff experience sometimes because a lot of the servers want you to have past staff experience and they wont except me for the reason I wasn't staff. Anyways thanks for feedback.

8. CommonPvP

CommonPvP New Member

-Updated some things (namemc link, some more details)
    Please tell me what you think.
    -CommonPvP

9. Devours

Devours Server Helper
    Staff Member Helper

-1 Everything stated by 'RespectYourself'

10. CommonPvP

CommonPvP New Member

Thanks for feedback Devours and everyone else, sorry I wasn't staff in other servers thanks for taking your time to read, I'll stop making these now. Have a great day everyone.
    -CommonPvP

11. Ace

Ace Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Application denied for these reasons.